Chapter 56

Whitney POV
As I opened the door I see Jaden standing there in dress pants and and one of the new shirts he bought that was only buttoned up a little exposing his whole entire chest like usual.  I just stood there with the biggest smile on my face making my dimple pop out "well hello there Hossler" I said stepping out side of the door "hi beautiful" he said knowing that I was going to freaking blush my ass of looking like a straight strawberry "so... my prize is you uhh" i said sitting the stuff down on the bench next to the door.

*****

Jadens POV
As she opened the door this boost of confidence over took me. The most simplest outfits look amazing on her.

"So... my prize is you uhh" she said sitting the clues and flowers down on the bench "well actually its something better" I said taking her hands and pulling her closer to me. "Whit since the day I meet you in the car all the way till now, you have brought me nothing but joy, happiness, excitement, adventure, and many other things. When i wake up I think about you, I can never get you out of my mind and I love it. I love all of your crazy dancing and insults and the way your always there for the people you love even if there not deserving of your time. Every time you smile it makes my day, shit just you breathing makes my day because I wouldn't know what to do with out you in my life. And I just wanted to as.... Whitney Emilia Reeves will you be my girlfriend" i say letting go of her hands. As she looks at me with those big green eyes every emotion flashing across those orbs "I thought you'd never ask" she said jumping up and down as I engulf her into the biggest hug. I put her back down on the ground and bring my hands up to her face both hands on her cheek as I pull her closer gently putting my lips on hers as the kiss depends spilling all of our emotions into it different from all of the other kisses. As we stopped kissing to breath I put my forehead to hers pushing her hair back "I love you whitney forever and always" I say still breathing a little heavy "I love you too Hossler" she giggles and engulfs me into another hug. I cant believe this beautiful this gem of a women is actually mine!

Whitney POV
As we pull apart from the hug ant and griff open the door "its about time you to het to together I was tired of people asking me if you two were a couple or not" Anthony said sighing which made me laugh "oh ant you going to have to keep it to your self for another month I don't want my relationship out in the public eye just yet" i said walking over to him and tapping his nose causing him to scrunch it up.

As we walk back in the house hand in hand with Jadens, we figure out what we decided to just swim for our last day here. As we went up stairs to our rooms to change I put this on with my hair down.

I made my way outside to the doc where where the boys were at

I made my way outside to the doc where where the boys were at. As I get closer I can see Jaden staring at me "if you take a picture it will last longer Hossler" I said as I place my hand on his shoulder and brushing past him and jumping of the edge of the doc before he can do anything "oh I will" is all I hear before emerging under the water. As we swim around played a few rounds of Marco polo and splashed each other I got out and dried off laying down on the doc to sun bath while the boys stayed in the water. After about 30 mins we all headed back inside to finish packing because we had to catch our flight that left in 2 hours so we could go to social bash. I run up the stairs and into my room taking out my travel fit for the long flight and made my way to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing my teeth.

^I wore this^

^I wore this^

I walked out of my room to a shirtless Jaden "well hello there loser" i said walking up behind him and hugging him from the back. "Shit whit" Jaden said placing his hand over his heart "wow that rhymes.. don't rhyme it again" i said walking towards my suit case on the bed and placing all my dirty clothes in a plastic bag and sitting it inside with the rest if my clothes and zipping it up. "I see your all packed up and ready to go" Jaden said sitting up. I walk over and standing between his legs and rap my arm around his neck leaning in brushing my lips against his and trailing kisses up his jaw to his ear "put a shirt on" I whispered running my hand through his hair causing him to groan as I walked back over to my bag and rolled to over the door with the other on my back. "Lets go Hossler can't be late getting to the boat" i said opening the door and walking out. "Such a tease" I hear him say and start laughing as I make my way down stairs.

*********

We landed finally after a long plane ride and me annoying Anthony for the last two hours of it. we got our bags from baggage claim and waited for our uber to take us to the hotel where everyone was at all ready because the flew in yesterday. I decided to post on Instagram.

Instagram

@whitneyreeves: missing Cabo already 🐬

Comments
@daniellaperkins: I see you whit🤤
@user5: can I be you
@troyzarbruh: bestie next time you go make sure it's during a holiday I got school.
@whitneyreeves: I miss you too @troyzarbruh
@lilia: what a beauty
@indiana: ^seriously can't wait to see you!
@whitneyreeves: ^^i love you guys wtf
@User2: way to rub it in our face
@JadenHossler: thanks for the photo creds
@whitneyreeves: sorry Hossler @Jadenhossler
@luvanthony: wow look at my lil sis
@whitneyreeves: by two minutes how many times do I have to repeat myself @Luvanthony
@jabezvill: get it whit!!
@whitneyreeves: lol thanks @jabezvill

End comments

The uber finally arrived and we loaded our bags in the trunk and got in heading to the hotel, we sit in silence as we are all just exhausted and ready to lay down in a nice comfy bed and take a five hour nap. Finally we arrived in front of the hotel after about forty minutes of nothingness, we got out and got our bags rolling them and checking in to the hotel. We got the whole flour to our selves so nobody would disturb us or anything. As we made our way up to the fourth floor me and Jaden decided to share a room and griff and ant went off to different rooms with the other boys. "Finally a bed O can sleep on" i said falling on to it "your always tired whit" Jaden said sitting beside me on the bed patting my back. "Yeah but now I'm even more tired" i said into the bed so it cam out muffled. "Well lets go say hi to everybody first then you can do what ever" Jaden said trying to get me out of the bed "what if I'm to tired to walk" i said trying not to laugh at my attempt for a piggyback ride "are you really trying to get a free ride off of me" he said smirking "wow Hossler I wasn't expecting that from you" i said shaking my head "but if I could hop on your back that would be great" i said with puppy dog eyes "fine lets go" he said as i got on his back and we headed to go see everybody.

This is gonna be one heck of a couple days i said to myself.