Chapter 59

Whitney POV

Later that night after me and jaden talked everything was good we were hanging out with everybody and things were going great. Jaden and I decided to head back to the room and relax, I slipped on my pajamas and laid in bed and started to scroll through tik tok. Every video was about this Charlie girl "jaden are you seeing this" i said showing him my for you page "let me check" he said grabbing his phone "I don't get the hype on her shes just dancing like every other girl on this app" i said still going through tik tok. "Yeah she all over mine to" he said laying down beside me on the bed "we she already has 1 millions followers" i said dumbfounded "your joking" he said looking at my phone "nope" i said getting out of tik tok and turning on my 10 alarms so i don't over sleep and miss my flight back home tomorrow.

Jadens POV
Whit feel asleep about two hours ago and this might sound stalker-ish but she looks so cute and peaceful when shes sleeping and i wish i could see her like this every night. I made my self laugh at that thought because whitney sleeps all the time, but this is the last night i get to just hold her in my arms for a while because I'm going to be living in cali with Bryce and taylor for a while and she going back home.

What sucks worse and is that fact that i wont be able to make back down to see her on her birthday and I don't know how to tell her because I font want to see her sad or upset.

As i laid in the bed a little longer admiring all of her little features, I decided that i was going to tell her on in the morning.

...

Whitney POV
I woke up the next morning and quietly got out of the bed so I wouldn't wake jaden up and took a quick shower and packed my bags up. I sat down at the desk and just wrote a quick later.

Hey Jaden I don't really know whats running through your mind at the moment but yes i did slip this into you suit case so i hope your enjoying this. Anyways I just wanted to let you know that its okay if you can't make it down on my birthday your doing big things and I'm proud of you Anthony wont be able to make it either so its okay. I will be in Florida for work so don't worry im not gonna be cooped up in my room all day.

Love you lots whit:)

I folded the letter up and put it in his suit case. After i walked over to jaden who was still sleeping and sat down beside him, causing him to toss and turn. "Hossler" i said quietly he soon opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times pulling me towards him into his arms. "Do you have to go so soon" he said all winey "yeah unfortunately" i said laughing "but you'll see me soon enough" i said "when is soon" he said "like the 16th of November" i said looking out the window because i was trying to come up with a date "thats so far away" i had to hold back my laugh because i was planning on surprising him and ant on the 8th of November.

After about 15 minutes he walks me down to the lobby where ant was waiting to say good bye. I hugged him like my life depended on it and pecked him on the lips "love you" i said releasing from the hug and walking over to Anthony as he left to go back up stairs to his room "hey ant" i said sitting my suit case down and bring him in to a hug "this sucks you know" i said into his chest "this will be the first time we didn't spend our birthday together" i said letting out a breath. "I know and i tried to see if i could come down but then i would need to be back so I couldn't" he said into my hair. "Were going to be 18 ant can you believe that" i said pulling away and laughing "thats crazy I have to be an adult who thought of that" he said cheesing "i know right the head lines would be the reeves twins turn 18 what a nightmare" i said laughing as we see my uber pull up "well thats my ride i will let you know when i make it back home okay" i said giving him one last hug before picking my suit cases up and putting them in the trunk.

...

I made it home and the four hour flight back and i was exhausted. As i walk off the plane and make it to baggage claim, I grab my bag and make my way to the front. As i look around I finally see my mom and wLk up to her "hey mom" i said tired as all get out "hey sis how was it "interesting to say the least but fun i enjoyed myself" i said as we walked out of the airport to the car. I text Anthony that I made it and that me and mom where on our way home and he told me that he was about to load the plane to head back to cali.

After about and hour or two of being home i was on snapchat when i get a text from Avani....