Chapter 41

Whitney POV
As I made my way upstairs I stop. I wonder if the boys talk about me while I'm in my room I said to myself I ran down the stairs and made my way to the basement. I open the door and I sat on the stairs so they didn't know I was there. All I got to say is they do not talk about me and I was pretty disappointed because all they did was make tick-tock's.

I headed back upstairs quietly and laid in my bed thinking about what I wanted to do to Jaden I couldn't wait for November 8 to come. As the week went on we just hung out and had fun we didn't do much because we wanted to spend the most time together as possible.

*Skip to last day in Tennessee*

As I was sleeping Jaden came in my room and sat down on my bed. "Hey whit" he said rubbing my back "hmm" i said "I'm about to leave and go home" Jaden said as i turned around to face him "oh I forgot" i said as he moved the hair out of my face. "Well I forgot to tell something when we were talking on Monday" he said as I sat up "what is is" i said confused "I'm actually moving to cali" he said looking down I could tell he was sad but I was sadder, I wouldn't be able to see him when ever I wanted to I said to my self as I tired to hide my sadness. My eyes started watering "oh" I said as he looked up "I honestly forgot but spending time with you this week as been the best and I'm glad that we got to talk everything out" he said tears in his eyes "before I leave though I got you something to remember me by while I was gone" he said pulling out a box "you didn't have to do that" I said as I took the box. I opened the box seeing a small ring box inside. I opened the ring box to see a ring on a necklace "omg this is beautiful" i said holding the ring "read the inside" he said, as I look on the end side and read it. It said I love you whit, all I could do was just embrace Im into the biggest hug pulling I'm down on top of me "i fricken love it loser" i said kissing him as he was on top of me still in a hug. "I love you to and im gonna miss you so much" he said his head in the crook of my neck "don't say that your gonna make me cry" i said playing with his hair, we then sat up and he put the necklace with the rings on it around my neck "so when we went to the mall and I asked you what you bought you lied" i said smirking "yeah a little, but I did buy my mom a necklace tho" he said giggling as he stood up "come on lets go" he said walking to my door. I slowly got up and jumped on his back as he walked down the stairs "I'm really gonna miss you Hossler" i said getting down and hugging him as we rocked side to side. "Im just one call and text away" he said letting go "no hug whit" griffin says with open arms "always hugs for my griff" i said engulfing my self in to his arms "love you and come back soon" I said letting go. As the got into there separate ubers Anthony raps his arms around me as tears came done my face "i miss them already ant" i said as they pulled away "I know" he said as we walked back inside "ill be in my room if you want to join the sadness train" i said running up the stairs my dog following me. As soon as I closed the door I grabbed my phone wiping my tears away and holding the ring and FaceTime Jaden "your already calling me I've been gone for five minutes" he said giggling "i wanted to make sure it worked" i said mid voice crack "that was cute but ill talk to you later okay" he said smirking "bye" i said waving. I cant believe im not gonna be able to hug him for a while..