Chapter 32

Whitney POV
But when I got back to the table, Jaden was gone where could he have gone. "Hey where did Jaden go" i said "not sure he just kinda got up and left a little after you went to the bathroom" griffin said "which way did he go" i said getting up from the table again "out the door to your right" he said, I walked out and just walked till I saw him. he was sitting in the ice cream shop, he looked so sad he sat in the corner with his hood up one hand holding his head and the other holding a spoon just playing with his ice cream. I didn't want him to be bye his self but I was still upset with him. So I set on the bench across the street watching him (on some stocker shit) sad and I could tell he was thinking because he always plays with his hands or food. I scrolled through my phone letting them know that i went back to the hotel and to enjoy themselves. I sat there just watching Netflix till he left, I'm not gonna lie I was still extremely mad but I just want the best for him. I then see him get up throwing the melted ice cream away and walk out. I got up and decided to just go back to the hotel because it was getting really late, I just walked back because I needed to just clear my thoughts. I made it to the hotel and walked into my room taking my shoes off and walking to my suit case for pj then heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

As i stepped into the shower I could feel a wait lifted off of me I was drained. I got out and put on some nike pros and a oversized shirt, I walked out and turned the lights off just leaving the T.V on. I soon feel asleep forgetting about all of my worries.

Jaden POV
I couldn't take it, we took the picture with the fan and she put on a fake smile but left to the bathroom. I couldn't stand seeing her sad I got up and told the guys I was leaving as I walked out of the restaurant. As I walked I could feel tears trickling down my eyes. I hurt the one person I would never wanna hurt, i walk up to an ice cream place and put my hood up wiping my face before going in "welcome what I get you" a lady said "a small vanilla" i said to the lady. I payed for the ice cream and i went to the table in the back corner. I sit down and I didn't even know why I got the ice cream all I could do was think about how much I wanted Whitney to talk to me i sat there for an hour just contemplating what I was going to say but I was at a loss for words. I got up and left the building walking back to the hotel. As I got back I walk into the room to see Whitney curled up in a ball asleep in her bed. Man was she cute when she slept, I turned the lamp on by my bed and sat on the end of it. I took a deep breath "whitney I know your sleeping and you don't want to hear from me" I stopped for a second "I fucked up" my voice cracks "I really fucked up whit, i don't even know why I acted the way I did. I-i was jealous and i should have trusted you, I do trust you. I, shit" i said crying quietly I got up and got some sweats and walked to the bathroom and took a shower.

Whitney POV
Jaden walked in the room and i woke up but I didn't want him to know I was awake. I hear him sit down on his bed and he started talking. As he talked tears strolled down my face "he genuinely was sorry, I didn't even let him speak I just yelled at him" I said to my self. He stopped talking and I could hear him walk to the bathroom starting the shower. I sit up and wipe my face "man I think I love this boy" i said, I lay back down and go to sleep for he rest of the night.

*Next morning*

I woke up and got ready really quietly, i went to my suit case and got my clothes out And headed to the bathroom.

^I wore this^

^I wore this^

I walk out of the bathroom "a new start to everything right" i said to my self before walking out. As I walked out I seen Jaden up, I took a deep breath "good morning" I said looking down putting my clothes in my suit case. He looked shocked "good morning" he said back. I grabbed my phone and walked to Anthonys room "hello ant" i said walking in "hello whit" he said like he just woke up. I laid down in the bed next to chase "hey are you okay" i said looking over at him, He turned around tear stains going down his face "I talked to Cynthia like you said" he said "what happened" i said pulling him over letting him lay his head in my lap "she told me that I was acting 'different' emotionally and that I was changing on her" tears going down his face "oh chasey its gonna be okay you have all of us" i said messing with his hair. I looked over at Anthony and mouthed has he been crying all night ant just shook his head. I didn't think she was going to lie about why she was breaking up with him now I feel bad....