Chapter 50

Whitney POV
As we ran in side I started giggling all I could think to myself was "damn that really just happened" because I've never done anything like that in my life and i felt so powerful after. We got inside and I ran straight to my room with the biggest smile on my face. I took another shower and changed my wet clothes putting this on as it was about 10:30 at night and I was exhausted.

I plugged my phone in and turned my lights out hopping into my bed and getting under my covers

I plugged my phone in and turned my lights out hopping into my bed and getting under my covers. I laid there for a little thinking about how soft his touch was on my body then I soon turned around and fell asleep on my bed. As I was sleeping I heard my door creep open and picked my phone up o read the time it was 1 in the morning. Jaden closed the door and got under the cover laying down facing me "I couldn't sleep" he said snuggling up next to me as his head laid on my chest and one arm around my body the other on my thigh sending chills through my body, We soon fell asleep just like that.

Jadens POV
Me and the boys went to our room and messed around making tik toks. The boys soo went to bed around 12 but I could sleep all I could think about was whitney. I got out of my bed and quietly made my way to her room opening it to see her sleepy face looking at her phone. I got under cover and rest my head on her chest realizing i can hear her heart beating i rap my arm around her then realized she was only wear under wear and took my other hand and rubbed up and down her thighs as we both eventually fell asleep.

I woke up realizing that I needed to get back to the boys room before anybody woke up. As i sat up i just admire whitney sleeping "how can she be this beautiful sleeping" i said then kissed her forehead rolling out of bed and walking back to the boys room and sneaking back into my bed and falling back to sleep.

Whitney's POV
I woke up around 8 and through on a big oversized shirt grabbing my phone and making my way down stairs. To see mama Hossler down stairs making breakfast "hey sweetie good morning" she said i just nodded and waved because I am not a morning person who likes to talk. I sat there for a while because I don't really eat breakfast. And the boys came walking down but I kept sitting there silently "morning whit" griff said sitting down at the table to eat his breakfast. "Wow medusa awake" ant said sitting down at the table Jaden following behind him and setting down. "Is she okay" Jaden said looking at me "she does this every morning basically since she was little she wakes up she just doesn't talk" ant said "but like let her be or she will be grumpy for the rest of the day" ant said stuffing his face full of food. "She low key looks dead" he said picking up his phone and taking a picture. After a while of sitting there I got up and got some orange juice and to drink i walked back to the table "morning guys" i said sitting the orange juice down. "Shes away" griff says getting up and messing with my hair "morning whit go get ready" ant said following griff up the stairs Jaden just winked at me. I made my way up to my room and got ready for the day.

I put this on shirt buttoned up with my white air force ones with the yellow swoosh

I put this on shirt buttoned up with my white air force ones with the yellow swoosh. I made my way down stairs and we all walked out the door to go to where all of the shops were at. When we made it to the shopping strip we all broke up Jaden came with me. I grabbed his hand and walked him into a store a grabbed a couple of tops and dresses to try on a decided to try them on, as I walked into the dressing room he stood out side "what are you doing come on" i said pulling him and and closing the door. He sat down on the bench as I un buttoned my shirt as I took it off he looked away "am I making you nervous" i said reaching over next to him topless with no bra on picking up on one of the shirts and putting it on "you like this" i said looking in the mirror "yeah its really nice" he said but before he could turn his head I took the shirt off exposing my breast again "hahah why are you so scared" I said laughing as I tried the next shirt on. I was finally done trying on all of the clothes and at this point I was just in my skirt topless still. I walked over to where he was sitting and sat down on top of him placing his hands on my waist and placing his face in my hands kissing up his neck slowly making my way to his hear "I know you want to touch me" i whispered in his hear as I felt his hands travel up my back there way towards my chest as i kissed his lips. I started to slowly grinding on him as he picked me up and walked me as he placed me on the wall putting one of my hands against the wall allowing me to take my other hand and place it in his pants over "quite teasing me "he said whispering in my ear. I just giggled then my phone rang and we immediately stopped what was happening as I hurried up and answered the phone as it was griffin asking is where we were.