Chapter 12

Jaden POV
After making tiktoks with griff and chase i got a text from my mom that i needed to call her i walked out of the bathroom seeing whitney passed out on the bed and grabbed a hoodie from my suit case and left the room telling chase i was going to Anthonys sorta lying. I walked down the hall way away from all of the rooms and sat down on the floor, i called my mom thinking she just wanted to hear my voice but i heard her sniffling through the phone "mom is everything okay" i said "honey are you sitting down i have some sad news for you" she said "yeah mom whats wrong" "your grandma just passed away and she wanted to let you know that she is so proud of you and loves you very much" she said bawling her eyes out. "Oh no no no no" i said i tried to hold the years back until i got off the phone with my mom "its okay to be sad baby" she said "i know mom I'm good" but i wasn't she hung up i had no words. I texted Anthony he was the only one who knew that my grandma had stage 4 breast cancer and was in the hospital.

Text message between Anthony and Jaden
A=Anthony
J=Jaden

J: i need to talk to you is anybody in your room
A: no body in here they all left to go to chase k room, is everything alright?
J: no, on my way

I could feel the tears coming down my face as i texted Anthony. I got to his door and knocked and Anthony opened it. He seen that i was crying and pulled me in to his room closed the door and just engulfed me into a hug. "Why are you crying is everything okay" he said worried about what i was going to say. "She passed away and I couldn't be there man i could be there" i said i just broke down crying more. "Hey man its gonna be alright man she was a strong lady and like a third mom to me when i went to see you" Anthony said. We just stood there while i cried for thirty minutes after i calmed down we just watched tv till i was ready to go back to my room it was almost three so i got up hugged Anthony "thanks man can we wait to tell everybody" i said as we got out of the hug "for sure jay but ill go with you to tell Trent tomorrow morning okay" he said both of us walking to the door. "Good night bro" Anthony said as i walked down the hall to my room.

I walked in the room and seen everyone was asleep. I took of my sweatshirt and plugged my phone in the laid in the bed. I texted my mom i was fine and that i was going to sleep and to keep me updated on everything that was going to happen. I run my hands through my hair and pit my phone under my pillow, I turned around my back facing whitney And closed my eyes next thing i know she turned around and i could feel the warmth of her back on mine it sorta comforted me and i soon feel asleep.

Whitney POV
I woke up before all of the other boys like usual and to get ready "i grabbed my phone and my clothes and makeup and make my way to the bathroom. I see Jaden open his eyes "good morning" I whispered and smiled as I walk into the bathroom closing the door. I get dressed and ready.

^i wore this^

^i wore this^

When i was down with my make up I opened the bathroom door to be greeted with Jaden and chase walking in as i brushed my teeth. "All your i said walking out of the bathroom a quick smile at Jaden grabbing my phone and walking to Anthony's room. "Hey ant" i said standing in front of the bathroom door "hey whit" he said putting his rings on i decided to start Breaking out in dance in front of the mirror. After an hour of making tiktoks in the bathroom to post. Everyone in Anthonys room then left and headed to the bus. I get there and sit down in my seat and see Cynthia come back and sit with me "why is Jaden sad" she asked me "what are you talking about i didn't know he was sad" i said confused. She pulled up a video Anthony just posted and showed me.

"I honestly don't know but i hope he's okay" i said "so you and chase getting really close" i said "lol yeah" she said giggling "well get back to it girl" i said

"I honestly don't know but i hope he's okay" i said "so you and chase getting really close" i said "lol yeah" she said giggling "well get back to it girl" i said. After a while i realize the anniversary of our dads death was tomorrow. I gotta little teary eyed but just decided to put my air pods in 1 year with out my dad.