The Awkwardness

BETTY POV

The next week would be really awkward. I spent as little time with Jughead as we could. The moment I vlogged for the day, I went home and didn't even say bye. I can't help my feelings...I want him.  He says he wanted to protect me, but I can be around him in my hazmat suit.

"He's a scumbag." Stella said as I paced around her room.

"No...no, I need to find a way to figure this out. I have to figure this out. I need to at least hug him!" I yelled.

"Well, the drug trial might work this time." Stella shrugged.

"Stella...he's been in over 12 drug trials that haven't work. I don't think this one is going to work. What should I do?! I'm literally so angry."

"Betty, I have another solution." Stella said and stood up. "You let him go."

"What?"

"He's trying to protect you and you're making it a lot worse. For your vlogs, what is it?" Stella said.

"It's Day 12 tomorrow." I said and wiped the tear running down my cheek.

"Ok, you have 18-more days...then you're done. You don't have to be around him and block him. You deserve eternal happiness. And I love you, Betty."

"Thanks, Stella...I love you too." I said giving a weak smile. We hugged and she shrugged.

"Wanna go get cake from the Cafeteria?" She asked.

"Yes, please!" I exclaimed. She smiled and we left her room. I'm lucky to have a friend like Stella.