Chapter 2: Meeting Scrooge Mcduck

Your's pov

As I knock on the door and open, I said to myself "okay (y/n), this is it, you got this" I went inside his office and look around of how pretty and lovely this office is until I heard someone saying in a scottish accent "hello, young lass" I look around and saw someone putting down his newspaper at the  desk, OMG its Scrooge Mcduck himself.

Scrooge's pov

As Im reading the newspaper, I heard a knock on the door and open it, I look to see who it is and saw a young lady looking aroung at my office, I started to speak "hello, young lass" I put down my newspaper at my desk, she look at me with a cute suprise look on her face. "You must be my new maid, umm...(y/n) rigth?" "Yes Mr.Mcduck" she said "well (y/n), Im Scrooge Mcduck" as i bowed to her, she smiled at me😊😊😊, her smile is kinda cute i say. "Well lass, Im gonna show you to your bedroom". We walk out of my office and we been silently walking at the hallways and we finally arrived at her bedroom "well lass, here is your bedroom, hope you enjoy the small tour at my mansion, tommorrow is your first day of work" "okay Mr.Mcduck" she said, "please, call me Scrooge lassie" (y/n) smiled at me "oh okay Mr.Mcd-- i mean Scrooge".

Your's pov

I smiled at Scrooge, Scrooge check his watch for a second and put it back in his pocket, he look at me saying "well lass, it was a lovely time meeting with you" Scrooge said "yeah me too, Goodnight Scrooge" "Goodnigth lassie" as he smiled and closses the door. I went to the closet and change my (f/c) pijamas and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and heading off to bed, "Okay (y/n) tommorrow is your first day of my new job" I turn off the lamp and stated to sleep.