Chapter 8: Daytrip of Doom

Your's pov

I wake up in the morning, getting ready to go to work, putting on my uniform and cleaning my bedroom. I left my room and starting to go to the kitchen to eat breakfast.
As I'm walking down the hallway, I see the boys running holding a dart gun shooting and darts are all over the hallways, I see the darts coming at me, I grab my umbrella for protection and a shield as I'm running to go to the kitchen.
I finally arrived at the kitchen making breakfast for myself. I finally finished making breakfast and went to the dining room, as I'm eating I heard someone yelling "House room metting now!", everyone appeared in the dining room except Scrooge, they all sit down and started talking whole Ms.beakley is standing next to a chalkboard.

A few minutes later

Scrooge arrived and look at us mad and he hit his cane at the chalkboard, we all stop talking and looking at him "alright, time for some house rules" he look at the chalkboard and there's only two rules on the board "rule 1, my space is my space, my studies, my sleeping quarters..." Donald roll his eyes

"My washroom, rule 2, to fair Ms

"My washroom, rule 2, to fair Ms.beakley for all rules, I'm please to have you here, as long as in no way it covenicing me, good day" Scrooge left. We all look at Ms.beakley "this may be Mr.Mcduck Mansion, but it's my house so..." she flip the board and in that board and in that board has alot of rules "my house rules, exhausted, comprehensive- where are you going" she look at donald "I got a vegetables to wash" he said "rule 58, if you need something ask for permission first" Ms.beakley said "did you hear that boys, ask permission" he said "rule number 23, no one is above the rules donald, if you have simply ask for assistance, we could have avoided what I'm referring to as the undergarment incident" she said, we all started giggling "I can do it myself" Donald said "that is not your decision to make, you live here,  you answer to me" Ms.beakley said "I answer to no one!!!" They both glared at each other closely "wait are they gonna kiss" Louie said, we all started saying eww at them "Outside Now!" Donald and Ms.beakley said, the kids left while I'm alone with them "umm, I'm gonna go clean the mansion...bye" I left the dining room and grab my feather brush and started cleaning.

20 mins later

Scrooge's pov

I left my room to go to the washroom to take a shower. I went inside and about to open the tub when I heard something crash, I look back and saw water coming out from the sink that has been broken and is coming out fast and started to run away as fast as I can and started to scream "AAHHHH!"

Your's pov

As I'm cleaning the halls, I heard someone screaming "AAHHHH!" I look back and saw Scrooge in his robe running, he grab my hand and pull me and we started running, I look back and saw water coming to us real fast and the water catches us, Scrooge pull me close to him and covering me in his arms, I started to blush and I close my eyes. I heard the windows crack and the water goes outside and we landed on the floor all wet, I open my eyes and I see Scrooge was on top of me.....

 I heard the windows crack and the water goes outside and we landed on the floor all wet, I open my eyes and I see Scrooge was on top of me

A/N: I made a drawing of Scrooge on top of (y/n)

I started blushing so red "I'm...sorry lass" Scrooge said "its...oka-" DING DONG I heard the door bell "(y/n) can you open the doo-" Ms.beakley saw us on the floor, Me and scrooge turn red so bad "Beakley/Ms.beakley we can explain!" Me and Scrooge said it at the same time "I'll just go open the door okay" Ms.beakley said, we felt completely embarrassed, "I'm sorry lass, I didn't mean to be on top of you" Scrooge said "it's okay Scrooge, It was just an accident that's all" we looked away and stay silent for a moment "I'll just go take a shower okay" "alright lass" Scrooge said. I went back to my room and getting ready to take a shower.

Time skip

I was still cleaning the mansion until Donald calls my name "(Y/N)!" He yelled
"Yeah Donald" Donald hand me a paper which is a letter telling that the beagles boys has taken the kids hostage in Funzo's Funzone, I was shocked reading this and getting mad at the same time "we have to tell Ms.beakley" Donald noded went to tell Ms.beakley.

Time skip

We arrived at Funzo's Funzone and defeated two of the beagles boys and ready to go inside and save the kids, we all burst the door open and we saw ma beagle trap with plastic balls in a net and one of the beagles was tied upside down and the kids smile at us "Boys!" Donald said as he ran up to them and hug the boys tightly and Ms.beakley went up to webby and look up at them and she said to webby "a slipstich, good choice dear" as she plays with webby hair "Thanks granny" webby said "I'm so glad that everyone is alright" I said to the kids, the kids hug me and hug them back and went home.

Time skip

At Mcduck Manor

I finally finished cleaning the masion but I need to wash the dishes, as I'm heading to the kitchen I heard someone saying "Good work lass, you did an excellent job like always" I look back and It was Scrooge smiling at me "oh thank you Scrooge" I smiled back.
I went to the kitchen and saw Ms.beakley cutting cucumbers and I open the sink and started washing the dishes, I feel awkward after that accident and I cant believe Ms.beakley saw us on the floor and it made me even more awkward "look, Ms.beakley what you saw over there, that was an accident after that crazy water follow us" I said "that's okay (y/n), accident always happens you know" she said as she smiles "yeah" "well anyways, I know that was an accident even thou you love Scrooge dear" she said "what, me, love Scrooge, no way, I dont love him" I laugh nervously "okay, fine I do" I said "that's okay dear, I know that you and Scrooge will look cute together" she said as she smiles "thanks, but please dont tell anyone" "I promise" she said, I smile back and hug her, she hug back, we let go and Ms.beakley left. I finally finished washing the dishes and ready to go back to bed.