Chapter 3: First day of my new job

No one's pov

(Y/N) is still sleeping until she heard a knock on the door and started to open and it was Scrooge Mcduck and Ms.Beakley carrying breakfast for (y/n), She put (y/n)'s breakfast on the side.

(Y/n)'s pov

I am confused of why Ms.Beakley is bringing breakfast for me, I could of just get breakfast in the kitchen myself, oh well "Good morning lass, hope you enjoy sleeping here, Ms.Beakley got you breakfast on the first day of your new job" Scrooge said "Thank you Scrooge, Thank you Ms.Beakley" as im eating, it was delicious, Ms.Beakley handed me a cute maid uniform "now, you are going to clean the mansion with Ms.Beakley as im going on a meeting at me money bin" Ms.Beakley and Scrooge left the room as I grab my uniform and change, I went to the bathroom to do a hair bun.
_____________________________________________

A/N: I made a drawing/sketch of how the maid uniform looks like and so as the hair bun

(Every drawing/sketch i made has a signiture on it, just wanted to let you know😅😅😅)
_____________________________________________

I left my room and look to find Ms.Beakley. I foundher at the kitchen holding two brooms and two feather brushes. I grab the broom on the left hand and the father brush on the right and we start cleaning the mansion.

Timeskip

We finally finished cleaning the whole mansion, man its been hours cleaning this place. As i was about to head my bedroom, I got hit something on the head, I look down and saw a lightbulb on the floor, I look up and saw a ceiling light that has a missing ligthbulb on it. I grab the ligthbulb and went to the kitchen to grab a ladder. I came back and place the ladder as I climb, I place the ligthbulb into the ceiling lights, I got it fix until I heard a door opening anf started to lose balance and started to fall. I closed my eyes until someone grab me, "are you okay lass" I open my eyes and saw Scrooge carrying me in bridal style, I blush brigth red "yeah im okay, thank you" "no problem lass, you should be more careful okay" I nodded, he smiled at me and went to his room. I went to my bedroom and closes the door. After I change my (f/c) pijamas, I went inside my bed and starring at the ceiling, thinking as I felt embarrassing after that fall. I close the lamp and close my eyes, heading to sleep, well today wasn't a bad day at my new job. Tomorrow is another day of cleaning the mansion.