Chapter 12: McMystery at Mcduck McManor

Your pov

As I'm cleaning the Manor as usual.
I saw Donald running away yelling "I Gotta Go!" He runs outside and went inside the car and drives off. I saw Webby and Ms.beakley paking some bags with weapons "why is everyone running off" Huey ask "I would like to ask the same thing" I said "you would figure it out sooner or later, today is Mr.Mcduck's birthday" Ms.beakley said "his birthday!" Me and the boys said "okay people we are in a crisis party planning mode, louie, you start the guess list, (y/n), you go to the store and buy supplies, and Dewey-" "absolutely not, Mr.Mcduck has a strict no birthdays party rule, he hates the reminder that hes-" "literally the oldest person we know" dewey starts laughing  "but our most epic relative deserve the most epic pary ever!" Huey said "uh, I dont know, he hasn't had a good one since before his old butler Duckworth died" webby said as she pointed a portrait of Duckworth dusting a portrait of Scrooge Mcduck "like this stuffy old guy could beat the party I threw for the junior woodchuck party planning committee, it was both work and play" Huey said "fine, dont say I didnt warn you" Ms.beakley said "If I dont come back tell my story" webby said as they both left the mansion "awe, hes gonna love it, hueys time to shine!" Huey said.

Time skip

As I was looking at the gift that I made for Scrooge, I huey yelling "places everyone!" We all gather around as we heard Scrooge yelling "ah, a home invasion, take that ya bionic bandets" as he tackled dewey to the ground "Suprised!" We yelled, Dewey tap the keyboard saying "happy bi-b-b-birthday" Scrooge groans.

Few mins later...

As everyone is enjoying the party except for Scrooge who was sitting down angrily, I was here standing next to him while Dewey or DJ Daft Duck is playing his key-tar "so next is mingling from 6:00 to 6:05, bathroom break at 6:06, but keep it under a minute because at 6:07 were schedule to have fun" Huey said "a fun time!" DJ Daft Duck said "what the blazes was that?" Scrooge said "oh just the one and only DJ Daft Duck" Huey said as DJ Daft Duck  makes random noise by the key-tar "Dewey's only answering to his DJ name tonight just go with it" Huey said "why are there a bunch of masked wierdos at my house?" Scrooge asked "louie put together a guest list of Duckburg most powerful and elliet" Huey said "everyone here is kind of a big deal, you know we had to make it a costume party to throw off the paparazzi, get in the spirit" Louie said as he placed a Scrooge mask into Scrooge face, he takes it off and frowns "or not, its cool" Louie said "come on, hop aboard the happy birthday express" Huey said.

"Toot toot all aboard for a jumbo word search about you" Huey said "pass" Scrooge said

"Next up musical chairs" Huey said "or we could sit in silence" Scrooge said

"Balloon pop were you lay coming into the station" Huey said as Scrooge pop the balloon with a nail "stations closed" he said "staff meeting" Huey said as he pull his brothers and went into the a little room as he closed the curtians "I'm saying that you're not enjoying the party are you" I said to Scrooge "not I dont, I dont even like having parties in my house, what about you lass, are you enjoying the party" he ask "uh not really, it's kinda boring in here, but I really like the decorations the kids made, and it's a little wierd that everyone and I have to wear a costume for the party" I replied