Chapter 7: Woo-oo!

Scrooge's pov 

I am really happy that Webbigail, Launchpad, (y/n), and my nephews are coming with me to find the Jewel of Atlantis, while I was talking on the phone "now remember, bedtime is at nine, and no sitter after seven, oh and-" "fine fun, a multi million dollar business, I can handle a few juveniles for the weekend, you just focus on those new jobs of yours, beside we have a pretty low-key day plan" I said, Dewey shows up saying "Hoist the mass sale, other boat word to Atlantis, dive dive!" "no wait" "aye aye" Launchpad said as were going down the ocean "Launchpad, the hatch, stop the-" as we go down the water.  As I go down the ladder, I went up and saw Webbigail and Louie "Talk to your uncle" I said as I tossed the phone to Louie. I see (y/n) next to Launchpad looking at the window "Hi lass, what are you doing?" I asked "oh, nothing just watching the ocean, oh isn't the ocean so beautiful" she said "not as beautiful as you" I mumble "wait beautiful? why did I say that, focus we need to find the Jewel of Atlantis" I thought, "what did you say" she ask "oh nothing" "oh okay, well anyways I got to go to the bathroom" she said as she went to the bathroom.

Few min later    

Your's pov 

After I left the bathroom, I see Scrooge writing something on the map and went up to Launchpad  "Mr. Mcquack chater course" Scrooge said as he placed the map in front of Launchpad "next stop, The Lost city of Atlantis" we all cheered "in about 16 hours" we stop cheering then Huey pull out his radio from his backpack saying "Shanty time!" 

Hours later 

After that horrifying trip, we finally arrived the Lost city of Atlantis, which is actually upside down. After we got out of the sub, Scrooge was looking at the signs "uh ha, according to these markings, the Atlantes were so igurred to build an ancient cities full of wonders and deathtraps..." while Scrooge is talking I see Dewey and went inside, I followed him saying "hey Dewey wait for me" "okay, Come on Scrooge  we got this" Dewey said.  As we still walking I see Dewey step on something and starting to open above us and saws appeared on top, Dewey was upset and started to sit down, crossing his arms angerly. "ah, lad, lass I thought the trap will get you for sure" Scrooge said, Dewey pointed the saws above us saying "stupid upside down temple, nothings cool about walking buzz saws" "from now on, dont touch anything" Scrooge said, we all started walking until Dewey kicked the rock that causes to open something up top and snakes falling down on Launchpad as we started running until we stop "ugh maybe Atlantis was an ambitious first starting" Scrooge said, we saw Launchpad falls on the floor with some snakes biting him as Huey approaches to him "Launchpad are you okay?" Huey asked "a little snake aint that bad...Hi nice to meet you Im everybody friend" as he fell on top of Huey as Huey screams. I saw the kids helping them up as I see Scrooge and Dewey walking, I went with them.

Scrooge's pov 

Dewey, (y/n), and I went, we see another death trap, Dewey was surprised "woah..suspension bridge, blue mystical laser classic!" he said, he started walking, I grab him pulling him back as I say "even a basic death trap still has the word death in the title" I put my cane on the laser and  fire pop up in front of us "will have to find another route, its not safe for amateur adventure" me and (y/n) started to go back "that sounds like a challenge" Dewey said "I have to stressed that is not a challenge" I said "its exactly what you say to swayed the weak of heart from accepting the challenge, well challenge accepted" he said, Dewey grab (y/n) hand as I yelled "there is no challenge!"

Time skip

your's pov 

Scrooge, Dewey, and I went to a treasure room while the other kids is helping Launchpad. We saw a group of people walking toward a hand holding a red jewel, one of the group grab the red jewel saying "The Jewel of Atlantis" as he laughed evilly "who's that" Dewey asked, I said "thats-"  "Flintheart Glomgold, the pure man version of me, which to be fair, makes him see rich" Scrooge said, I saw someone holding...Donald? "they got Donald/Uncle Donald?" me and Dewey said at the same time "wait what" Scrooge said as Dewey and I went up to them while Scrooge swim inside the money "let go of my uncle" Dewey said "no" Flintheart said "wasn't prepared for that" Dewey said, Flintheart  look at me "who's this pretty lady" Flintheart said flirty as he smirked at me which made me feel a  little weird, Scrooge appeared behind him and pinned him down with his cane "what are you doing here flinty" Scrooge said "what are you doing here Scrooge, I told you to keep the boys safe" Donald said "aw their perfectly fine" Scrooge said "oh yeah where are the other two?" Donald ask "back into the room with the fire and the snakes" Scrooge replied "what" Donald said "ah Scroogie, I see you know my newest employee" Flintheart said, Scrooge look at Donald "your new job is with my sworn enemy" Scrooge said "I did not know about your sworn enemy" Donald said "no no Donald has been model employee, and an excellent prisoner" Flintheart said "yeah...wait what" One of glomgold employee grab Donald shoulders as Flintheart got up.

Scrooge's pov     

"hiding my own nephew and order to use him against me, now that is good planing" as I look at (y/n) and Dewey, they walk past us until Flintheart stop and look at (y/n), handing her a paper of his phone number "call me when you have time to go out with me, like a date" he said, I grab (y/n) arm and pull her close to me away from him,

A/N:  made a drawing of Scrooge pulling his maid (y/n) close to him away from Flintheart Glomgold 

"Oh, I didn't know she was your lady Scroogie" Flintheart said as he leaned close to my ear "she will be mine!" he whisper shouted at me, he grab (y/n) hand and was about to kiss her hand, I grab her hand and cover around her in my arms "she will never be yours flinty" he glared at me and order one of his employee to push Donald off "have fun being the 2nd richest duck in the world, for the next five minutes" as one of his employee throw  her weapon to set the trap.  The gem started to glow and water starting to come out "I like to point out that this trap is not my fault" Dewey said as we all stared at him.

Time skip

Your's pov

After we arrived at Duckburg, Im proud that Webby  can go adventuring with Scrooge Mcduck and his family, and then I heard an explosion, I look back and saw a boat was burned down, they all glared at Dewey saying "ohh, I may left the engine running on the house boat" "I may have a dozen spare bedrooms in the Mansion" Scrooge said, the kids look at Donald and he laugh a little which his answer is yes, the boys started cheering while Dewey is doing his victory dance, Scrooge comes up to me "did you enjoy your first adventure?"  he ask "yeah I did, it was pretty amazing" I replied "well lass, I was thinking that maybe if you would like to come adventuring with us, if you want to?" Scrooge ask again "yeah I would love to!" I said, I was filled with joy that I immediately hug him, I saw that Scrooge was surprised that I let go feeling embarrassing "I sorry, I didn't mean to hug you"  I said "thats alright lass, a hug never hurt anyone" I smiled at him. the lady reporter appeared and looking at the camera saying "there you have it, reclusive adventure capitalist Scrooge Mcduck is back, with family in toe, solving mysteries, and rewriting history"