Chapter 9: Hide and Seek

No one's pov

"Another day of cleaning the mansion" (y/n) said, holding a hair brush and going to Scrooge's bedroom.
Scrooge left the room and was about to head to his office until he saw (y/n) "morning lass" he said "morning Scrooge, I'm just here to clean your room" (y/n) said "sure lass, you may go in" he said "thanks" she replied as she was entering his bedroom "oh lass wait" "yes" "once your done cleaning me bedroom, I need you to clean my office okay lass" Scrooge said "okay" (y/n) said, Scrooge left and went to his office, (y/n) went inside and started cleaning.

20 mins later

Your's pov

I started heading to Scrooge's office after cleaning his bedroom.
I finally arrived at his office and knock the door "come in" Scrooge said, I open the door and went inside, and saw sitting in his desk "hey Scrooge, I'm ready to clean your office" I said "alright lass go ahead" he said, I started cleaning his office.
As I'm cleaning, I see Scrooge looking at his newspaper smiling as he's drinking his nutmeg tea, "aww he's so cute when he's smiles" I thought, Scrooge look at me and I turn around not making any eye contact and still cleaning.
As I'm still cleaning, I heard a door burst open, I look behind and saw the kids yelling "HIDE AND SEEK" "sorry what?" Scrooge said "we all know hide and seek rigth, well this time we did a little different" Huey said "we're gonna hide and seek around the mansion" Louie said "that's rigth Louie, everyone Is gonna hide and that include you, Uncle Scrooge" Huey said as he pointed at Scrooge "And who's gonna be the seeker?" I ask "the seeker will be webby" Huey said "webby will be the seeker?" I asked again "webby has been living the mansion her whole life, soo she probably knows everywhere around the mansion than us" Huey replied "oh okay good point" "well (y/n) can play with you lads, but I'm not going to play it" Scrooge say as he look at his newspaper "Oh, I almost forgot..."
Huey grab a sweater "the person who loses and dont want to play, will have to wear a sweater for a week" Scrooge's eyes wide open and threw his newspaper "alright!, letd have an awesome time playing hide and seek!" Scrooge said.

Mins later

Everyone and I were in the middle of the hallway getting ready to hide, webby is at the corner starting to count, we all starting running to look for a place to hide.
As I'm looking for a place to hide, I heard someone saying "ready or not here I come"  "oh no webby's coming" I thought, I'm started panicking a little and saw a closet and went inside "it was actually dark in here...and cold" I thought

Few mins later

Its been about few mins hiding in the closet, I heard the doorknob started to open itself "oh no I'm soo dead" I thought, the door opens, It was Scrooge "Scrooge?" "Oh sorry lass, I didn't know you were in there"

Scrooge's pov

I look around to see if anyone is there and I spotted webbigail coming, I dont know where to hide except in the closet where (y/n) is hiding, I have no other choice but to hide with her "I cant believe that webbigail know my hiding spots" I thought

Your pov

"I cant believe that Scrooge is hiding with me" I thought, the closet is small and we're kinda squish

A/N: Made a drawing of Scrooge and (y/n) are stuck together in the closet

"This closet is really small, I dont think it fits for two people" I said "I know, but webbigail know all my hiding spots" Scrooge said, his top hat fell on the floor "oh here let me take care of that" I said, Scrooge move aside a I try to grab his top hat "I got it" I got up and look at him....

A/N: made another drawing of Scrooge and (y/n) are close to each other

Our beaks is close to each other, we started blushing, the doorknob open itself to reveal webby in front of us, smiling as she grab the camera and took a picture of us "come on let's find the others" webby said, we got out of the closet and started to find the others.

Time skip

We finally found the others and Webby told them that me and Scrooge were the first persons she found and that's means that we have to wear a sweater for a week l, Huey handed us a sweater and put it on, I really like the sweater but Scrooge doesn't seem happy about it......oh well

Scrooge's pov

I cant believe that we were the first person to be found and wearing a sweater for a week! But at least I'm not the only one who's wearing a sweater for a week.