Chapter 18

{This take place the same day when as Michael found out}
No one's pov

It was a relatively sunny day, though a little chilly. Lefty was washing the windows in the front entrance, The others were cleaning other parts of the pizzeria aswell. A few days ago Molten had made a comment about how this place is starting to look filthy so they all agreed they would clean it up, everyone was helping even Ballora. After a weeks ago she started acting a little like her normal self, when Ai Afton had said that their oldest son was going to visit Bryan she calmed down a little. Still worried ofcourse and she still stay close to the phone. Ai Afton had gone to Jon's place to talk with Michael if anything new have happen. And oh boy was Lefty chocked when he saw Ai Afton running out of the tunnel, towards the pizzeria and Into the main stage room.

Everyone in there looked at him in chock as he was smiling happily and laughing. "Are you ok Will?" Ballora asks walking up to him, but when she does he takes a hold of her arms, hugs her close and then kisses her. The others could hear Happy frog saying "Aaaaw" I'm the background. "W-Will haha what are you so happy about?" "Bryan woke up!!" Smiles started spreading on everyone's faces "Are you serious?" "Oh my god really?" "You're not joking right?" "Whaaaat!?" AI Afton laughs, pick up Ballora a little and swing her around in happiness. "Yeah apparently he woke up yesterday, the hospital tried to call us but they must have done it when we were offline" They couldn't belive it, a few of the animatronics had though Bryan wouldn't make it but the others said he would. This made small fights between them happen but Lefty, AI Afton and Rs Foxy were always there to break it up. Everyone were so happy, the cleaning became more intense as they wanted to keep the place as clean as possible for when Bryan returns whenever that will be.

Someone writing on a computer, A clock ticking on the wall, Papers being shuffled. These are things Bryan can hear, it's very dark in the room. He's not in the hospital that's for sure. He sits up and leans his back on the wall behind/next to him. Bryan sees a large figure at the other side of the room. "W-where" He starts coughing violently, This cause the figure to turn around. Springtrap walks over to Bryan, pats his back and gives him water "T-thank you" Bryan says after drinking it all his body started feeling numb and he well back into a deep sleep.

Michael was panicking, the hospital had called him saying Bryan was missing. And he know who did it, he's 100% certain it was that trash rabbit. And he had just delivered the good news to Bryan's friends the other day... No he won't let his father hurt Bryan. He won't get away with this, Michael puts on his jacket, goes out to his car and drives to Bryan's pizzeria. He's going to need help.

Bryan slowly wakes up again, he can feel something heavy sitting on the bed next to him. Bryan turn to look at what it is and to his surprise it was not a human "W... Who are.. Wha-t are you?" this sure was a surprise to Springtrap, He didn't know Bryan had lost his memories but ooh this could work really well in his favor. "My name is William Afton, but I'm also know as Springtrap.... But you can call me dad" "D..ad? You're my.." Springtrap nods "Yes, you're my son Chris Afton" "But.... My na-me is.. B.. Bryan" Springtrap shakes his head and stands up, moves to the other side of the bed so he's infront of Bryan. This did send a chill down Bryan's spine as he could see how big Springtrap actually is. "No, you're Chris. Those other people wanted you too belive you're Bryan... Because they wanted to take you away from me" "But they're s-o nice" "No they are bad" "But they hel-p me" "I said They are bad, you shouldn't listen to them" "But-" "EnOugh!" Bryan quickly looks to his hands that are laying in his lap. Springtrap takes a hold of Bryan's left leg, But gets a bit surprised when he doesn't get a reaction as he is holding it kind of hard. "Can you not feel that?" Bryan slowly shakes his head no "I-I can't f-feel my l-l-left leg.... Or my r-right hand" Springtrap lift up Bryan's leg, then he does the same to his right arm. Checking the two limbs "Hm.... I think we can fix that" "W... We... Can?" Springtrap slowly smile toward Bryan in a creepy way "Yes... Though let's start with your hand first shall we?"