Chapter 21 (Not Really xP)

{We got around 23 I's last chapter. Let's see if it helped?}

No one's pov

As Springtrap sat down to work, he could hear footsteps running down the hallway. More and more came and he realised people were coming from the portal. He rushed out of the office but as soon as he turned to corner he saw people with weapons pointing at him "PROTECT DA CHILD!!" It was at that moment Springtrap knew, he fucked up. He ran down the hallway and the group of people split into 2, one team going after Springtrap and the other getting Bryan out of there. As he realised he had run into a dead end he turned towards the group "You won't get away with this Trashrabbit!!" They started running towards him again, each one getting their own hit on him. 1 even did literally kick his metal ass.

The other group got into the room where Bryan is, as they went inside he curled up into a ball scared "Oh don't be scared, we're here to get you out!" 1 person gently picks Bryan up and carries him to the portal "He needs a doctor fast" when they got to the portal they could see a very badly and very very broken Springtrap on the floor, 1 person even held one of his ears that got separated from his body during the fight. "I see you beat him up good" "Yepp now hurry get him to the hospital, our bean have been in too much pain already" Before anyone got into the portal they could hear a small "Thank you"

{Ok this is not actually the chapter xD sorry sorry}