Chapter 24

No one's pov

The sound of metal hitting metal could be heard. Michael's eyes widen as he sees the brown hair in front of him, Springtrap stops his rampage and is shocked to see Bryan in front of him blocking the knife with the metal part on his arm. "I... I won't l.. Let you h-urt him" Bryan pushes the knife away but falls forward as he have nothing to hold onto. Springtrap takes the opportunity and let's go of the knife, catches Bryan with his 1 arm and makes a break for it into the portal and dissappear "Damn it!" The others run straight into it and as they pop out on the other side they hear yelling.

In the main area Ai Afton and Springtrap is fighting,
Happy Frog was holding Bryan who looks to be in more pain then before. "You will NOT take MY SON away from me!" "You have gone to far, you call yourself his father? Look at what you have done to him!!" "I'm making him Better! And soon I will make the others better too! I will put them back together... The way they SHOULD BE" As the two of them fight the others ran towards HF "Happy frog what happend?" Lefty asks as he looks at Bryan "Springtrap suddenly came out of the portal, he was screaming in pain and dropped Bryan on the floor. He had a knife in his stomach" Rs Foxy looked towards Springtrap and indeed he had the big knife sticking out of his stomach. It looked like it was stuck too, Bryan must have picked it up when he fell towards the floor before Springtrap took him. "Then before we could get to them that trashrabbit kicked Bryan multiple times and stood on his arm" Michael sat down on his knees next to Bryan "M... Mich.. Michael" "I'm here" Bryan was crying, hugging himself in pain and kept looking at the two animatronics fighting "T... There... Are t-wo of them" "Don't worry, one of them is on our side" He takes Bryan out of Happy Frogs arms "I'm going to take him to the hospital, Can I trust you to take care of Afton?" They all nod and while Springtrap is distracted he run to the doors and get into his car.

"I'll rip you apart pIeCe by PieCE" Springtrap shouted to AI Afton, the others stood prepared to fight but it seemed he had it under control. He kicked Springtrap away by kicking the knive further in and then punched him to the ground. They could see Springtraps movements and reactions are very slow as he's breaking apart more and more. When Springtrap notice that Bryan isn't in the room he starts attacking Happy Frog "WheRe iS HE?" "Eep!" She jumps away from his and Lefty punches him away "Don't you dare hurt my lady!" "I will kill you... I WILL KILL YOU ALL" He rip out the knife breaking his insides more in the process, part of the knife is still inside him as it broke in half. Ballora jogs over to Ai Afton to check if he's ok, Baby goes with her, Rs Foxy, Happy frog and Lefty is fightning Springtrap but no one seemed to notice that Molten was gone.

Lefty finally got a hold of Springtraps arm, Rs Foxy helps him hold pull it though it didn't take alot of pulling for it to get ripped off "GHAAA"  Rs Foxy panicked for a moment and hit Springtrap with his own arm, hard enough for some other pieces and wires to fall out of him.  Happy frog tackled him to the floor once again "This is for hurting Bryan, This is for replacing Bryan's arm with a metal one, This is for being a horrible person in general and this is for hurting all of our friends!" she says while punching Springtraps face over and over again. The others could hear his faceplate cracking aswell as Happy frogs hands, She raised her fist to punch him again when Rs Foxy holds her arm" Happy frog.. I think he's gone" They stare at the now literally trashrabbit, who is not moving or even making any sound. Ballora, Baby and AI Afton walks over to them while Lefty is poking Springtrap with his own arm. "Is he gone... Is he actually gone?" Hf asks and Rs Foxy takes a closer look and nods to them. "Hey... Where's Molten?" lefty asks.

Hospital

Michael was driving as fast as he could to the hospital, he didn't care about the cops that were hot on his tail. He needed to get Bryan to a doctor and fast, he could see the building not far from him and he tried to go faster. Bryans arm had started bleeding and he was getting paler. "Hold on bud... We're almost there" In one of the police cars that were raising after him one of the cops says "He seems to be heading towards the hospital, you think he or maybe someone else is hurt?" "Maybe, but he should have called an ambulance" the other kind of disagreed but he was new so he couldn't say anything. Michael did a hard turn as he almost missed the road toward the hospital entrance and stopped right in front of it. The cops surrounded his car but he didn't care and just picked Bryan up "Halt in the na-" "Get out of my way! He needs a doctor and fast" The newbie cop could see a man bleeding, bruised and dangerously pale "Sir we should let them through, look at the guy" The older officer didn't need to be more convinced. "Let him pass!" Michael runs in as the cops move out of the way, the two cops following him. "Hello how may I- omg what happend?!" "I don't have time to explain, he needs help" She nods and calls for a couple of doctors and another nurse sitting by the desk helps by pulling out a bed for them to lay him on. Four doctors rushed in and took Bryan, Michael wanted to follow them but his legs kind of gave up right there "Sir are you alright?" The first nurse asked and sat down next to him when he fell to his knees "I'm.. I'm fine just need to take a break" She helped him sit on one of the chairs in the waiting room and told him she would get him some water. Right then the 2 cops walked up to him "Officers" Michael nods to them "I would arrest you for resisting to stop, but I can guess you had a good reason you didn't call an ambulance?" Michael takes some more deep breaths, the nurse comes back with a plastic cup of cold water and gave it to him. "Thank you, If there's any news about him please tell me" She nods and goes back to her desk.

"The phone wasn't working" He simply said as an answer after drinking some water "what happend to him? It looked like he was missing an arm" Michael didn't want to tell them the whole truth, would they even belive him? "Bryan was.. Kidnapped for a while. He was in this hospital when someone broke into his window and took him" "Bryan... As in Bryan Films?" Michael nods "I remember getting a missing report from one of the doctors here"  Michael tells them how he had found Bryan in an abandoned building in the woods after driving on the wrong road that he didn't know the name of, That there was a man dressed in a broken down golden rabbit suit that had been torturing Bryan. He never saw the man's face he just took Bryan away from there as fast as he could. After giving the cops a bit more false information, like a random direction to the supposed house, they soon left after giving him a warning and a speeding ticket. Michael didn't care though, he's just glad they didn't put him in jail.

3 hours went by, he had been in a call with AI Afton and got the news that Springtrap was gone for good, he didn't know how to feel about that, relief? Happy? Sad? Definitely not the last one. His body was starting to relax a ton and he started to nod off when someone tapped his shoulder. "Oh Dr Huts" "Hi Michael..." "Is he alright?" Michael stands up like he's ready to go see Bryan "He's...Stable, Michael what happend? His arm is missing and he have bruises all over him" He sighs and looks around "Can we talk in private?" She nods and lead him to her office, he tells her the same story he told the cops. She wrote some stuff down on her notepad and continued to listen. "I am very sorry that happend... Do you think he was targeted or was it just a random victim grab?" "Random victim, he was on the lower floor and an easy to grab guy" She nods

"Now... You said he was stable but what else?" "Well.. For having his arm chopped off its a very clean cut, no infection though one could have started if he was in there any longer. We haven't removed the metal parts that are stuck to his nerves as we do not want to make more damage. One of the nurses have called in another doctor that specialises in amputation limbs and the fake ones. He's having a check on Bryan right as we speak to see if we should take them out or if we could work this in our favor" "I see... And his head?" She gives him a calm smile "Surprisingly not much harm was done to it, well not as much as it looked like. Since it was the back of his head getting a few... Hits I would guess? His frontal lobe never opened" "But the blood" "It was just a tiny wound right below the scar that was bleeding a little bit extra" this made Michael sigh in relief. "Thank you... So much" "Always here to help.. Let me go see if they are done with the check" she says and Michael waits in her office and leans into the chair he's sitting in, eyes starting to get heavy and he falls asleep.

What Michael would have seen if he had been awake for a few more minutes is the wired figure outside the window.