Chapter 9

No one's pov

The pizzeria was quiet, all of the animatronics were charging on their stages. Molten was sitting next to Lefty playing minesweeper. "This game is stupid...ok that's a two" Then He hears the sound of a alarm and looks up to se Lefty online "Why do you have too have sound when you wake up?" "Because it's funnier, How you been Molten?" "Bored" Lefty sits down next to him, they are not really talking about anything important and Lefty took out some cards for them to play a game with. After a while, and a bit of convincing, they play go fish.

"Have you noticed that Ballora have been acting a bit weird...any sevens?" "Go fish, what do you mean Lefty?.... Any eights?" Lefty hands him an eight "Well ever since Bryan took those days off, still don't know why I mean he was going to come help but I guess something happend. Anyway she have been acting distant, she ignores Spring Bonnie and keep asking when Bryan comes back. She also started to cook food, like actual food and was prepared to go too his house and give it to him. Only to realise she doesn't know where he lives. I heard her talking to herself, something about Bryan looking like another guy? I don't know....got any two's?" "Go fish, that is interesting. I haven't really noticed because I have been busy with.. Other things, any fives?" "Yeah, I mean i guess it's not that weird. She might just be worried about his wound but it's pretty much healed up now, he doesn't even wear a bandage he just take those pills" Lefty puts down his cards, Molten had won so they packed up the cards and continued to sit there

"Ever since we visited that house she's been acting well protective towards Bryan? In a way" "I mean I guess, I don't really know. But it did hit a sore spot on them to be back in their old house and to see their sons room"  "Them? You mean spring Bonnie have also been acting weird?" "No Springtrap. We're always watching remember?" "I know I know...So Springtrap got a sore spot?" "No" "But you said them" "I ment that it took them by suprise to be there" "Mhmm" "What?" "Oh nothing, Hey wanna go into the portal and play some minigames?" "You know I'm not suppose too" "Eh come on, maybe we can find a guy that looks like Bryan that you can kill" "You know that chance is very small" "Well if we don't go maybe we will miss that small chance" Molten sighs, while Lefty is walking towards the portal he doesn't see the small very small smile on Molten's face.

It's been only 5 days since Bryan found out he was adopted. He took some days off just to get everything cleared up. Talking to his mom and dad about it and saying they are still his parents and he loves them. Sure he would like to know about his blood related family but if they haven't found them after all these years then how could he? The nightmares have been becoming worse, but they are always the same. He's in a room and he tries too survive untill 6 am from nightmare versions of his friends, well only of Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica. But there was 1 nightmare that stood out to him. He was at a pizzeria, there was a party somewhere. A man was holding his hand untill they got to a table, the man is blurry and walks away leaving him by the table. Someone is next to him but he don't know who. There is music playing and children laughing, did he finally get a good dream? He sees the man again but with a girl this time, atleast he thinks it's a girl. She is also blurry. Bryan can hear her say "Daddy why won't you let me play with her?"  and "She's so pretty and shiny, didn't you make her just for me?"

The scene changes, Bryan is now standing in a doorway looking at the blurry girl. Is that baby? He's sees the girl walk closer to the animatronic. "She's not allowed to be there...better get daddy" He walks up to the blurry man, hold his hand and tries to drag him. "But daddy, *htebazilE* is with her!" This made the man move they got to the door only to see the stomach of the animatronic open, grabbing the girl and pulling her in. The man was screaming, Bryan could only stand there and watch, he was scared. What happend to her? The man is trying to pull the stomach open but it's shut tight. Is that blood coming out of the animatronic?

Bryan wakes up, he's sweating and breathing heavily. That seemed so real, a memory? No it can't be, Baby was in it. Wait was it baby? He doesn't remember. As fast as the dream came it went away. He went to the bathroom, splashing cold water on his face. He looked himself in the mirror and could see his eyes were red from crying, when did he cry? Bryan decides to take shower and then eat breakfast. It was 06:17 am so he could relax a bit after the shower. When he went down into the kitchen he just took some cereal and sat by the TV. He couldn't focus on the show that was playing instead he tried to remember his dream, memory? It was all so blurry now, but he remember the scene so clearly exept for the people. It really was baby, but why would she do that to someone? He's so confused, maybe he could ask her when he returns to the pizzeria. Bryan doesn't realise Fredbear was sitting next to him, he have gotten so used to it popping up everywhere but it have stopped talking. Which is weird but Bryan doesn't complain, he let himself focus on the TV instead but still have the dream in the back if his mind.

{So sorry I haven't uploaded in a while!!, been a bit busy. Thank you guys for reading}