Chapter 11

No ones pov

Molten was in the ventilation playing minesweeper. As stupid as he thought the game was it was addicting and it wasn't like he had anything else to do. The others were offline and Lefty had his pokernight with Balloon Girl. "Yes!" Molten says a little too loud so he looks around and listen, didn't seem like anyone heard him. A few minutes went by and he decide to get Balloon Girl out if the pizzeria, The sun is going to rise soon. When he gets down to the main area he sees that Lefty had lost once again. "Aw come on! Again?" "Haha!" Molten held a smile, no this was not funny to him. "Oh hey Molten, want to join?" "No, I'm here to say that the sun is coming up soon. Balloon Girl should head back too Jon's" "Wow already? Feels like it have only been 1 hour" "It's been 6 hours" Lefty was the one to keep the cards this time, after saying goodbye too Bg.

Lefty was cleaning up the cards and money, walked towards his stage but didn't turn off. "So how you been Molten?" "Bored" "I see you got a new highscore on minesweeper" "Yeah...." "Something on your mind?" "No.... But also yes" "Waant to talk about it?" "Not really" "Aw come on buddy, talking about things can really help sometimes" Molten sighs and sits down on one of the chairs "Everything has been so calm recently, nothing to do nothing to work on. Afton haven't called on me for a while and the portal have been working fine" Lefty nods and Molten looks towards the door. "Just let's get ready for the day".

Molten sat above the door watching Bryan and the other animatronics. They were doing some sort of dancing with Ballora and Lefty. He had to admit they were not that bad, not like last time. He could feel Afton calling on him, for being made out of very heavy and strong metal molten could be really quiet when he walks away from the others.

Molten enters their hideout and walks towards Springtrap who is working on the computer "What is it?" without turning to molten he says "How's Bryan doing?" "Bryan?" "Yes, how is his head?" "It's doing ok? He have been able to do the normal things again, still an idiot" "Have you noticed anything weird about him?" "Hm not really except that he doesn't seem to be sleeping. Bags under his eyes but he keeps saying he's fine. You're not starting to care for him are you?" Springtrap is quiet, he keeps staring at the computer. Molten looks over his shoulder to see the screen being split, one side is paused on Bryan in the pizzeria and the other is on some brown haired kid. On another screen is a newspaper article on the bite of 87. "What are you doing?" "You do not have to know.... Go back to the pizzeria, I want you to put these coordinates into the portal and bring Bryan. I need to see something" Molten was going to ask where it would take them. But he knows better then to question Springtrap too much. He grabs the paper Springtrap is holding towards him and leaves.

Once back in the pizzeria Molten sees Bryan and the others head towards the portal. Before they get there Molten locks the doors and mess with the portal. "Molten what are you doing?!" "Oooh nothing" "I swear if you messed with the portal again! Open the door now or I will force it open! " He waited a few seconds a d could hear Bryan count down from 5, he open the door when Bryan started running which makes him run straight into the portal "MOLT-AAAAH" Rs Foxy was laughing and the other either shake their heads or laughed too, They all jumped after Bryan and Molten closed the doors again. "Here goes nothing  And he let's himself fall in.

{Yeah I know this was another short chapter. I apologise for that <3}