Chapter 22

No one's pov

William stood over the bed, looking down at his sleeping son. It's been 5 days since the accident with his daughter and Chris had barely gotten any sleep, the only reason why he's sleeping now is because his body gave up since it couldn't keep itself awake anymore. William couldn't sleep himself, his daughter was dead for goodness sake. He sat down on the bed carefully so he wouldn't wake Chris up, head in his hands. That wasn't suppose to happen, he told Elizabeth too stay away.. why couldn't she just stay away?! As he sighs and look back down on his son. Will the same happen to his son? He knows Chris loves the animatronics too, no he will make sure Chris will never want to go near them ever again, even if it means destroying his view of them. William stood up and walked to the garage, he had work to do.

Springtrap was carefully checking the arm, he needs to put more disinfectant on it and a shower or bath is in order too. He walks towards the abandoned bathroom they had and checked so that everything worked. A few hours later and a few pipes fixed the water could finally become warm. He starts a bath and goes to wake up Bryan "Chris, come on bud it's time to wake up" "Hmn?" Bryan slowly opens his eyes "Come on son" "Wha-t do you..*Yawns* want?" "You stink, come on I started a bath for you" Springtrap lifts Bryan up carefully and walks towards the other room. He puts him right next to the bathtub Bryan felt really embarrassed was this guy going to help him bathe? "Don't worry, you will still be in your underwear" apparently Bryan had said that outloud, But was glad to hear he wouldn't be fully naked. After putting the arm away Bryan got into the bath. A few minutes goes and Springtrap help him with things like his wounds, hair and back, then he helps Bryan out of the bath and hands him a towel "Stay right here". Springtrap soon returns with some clean clothes, a t-shirt with 2 big stripes and blue shorts. "Thank... You" "You're welcome, now let's get you back in bed and I can give you some food" Something felt wrong to Bryan, yesterday Springtrap had been mean but today he seem alright.

After putting the arm back on Springtrap goes to get the food, Bryan tried to relax, maybe he was just having a good day. The trashrabbit comes back with a plate of mashed potatoes and chicken "There, eat up" He sits down in the other room with the computers though the door is open so he can see Bryan. The chicken was already cut up into pieces and all Bryan had gotten to eat with was a spork. The food was kind of bland but still ok. Bryan tried to look for any hidden pills or signs of powder but saw nothing so he guessed it was ok to eat. He was suprised to see that he ate everything and didn't fall asleep, he didn't even feel tired. "Hey um... D-dad?" Springtrap looks up from his work and sees Bryan holding out the plate "Aah finished? Good good" He stand up and collects the plate and spork. "Could... Could I go outside?" Bryan says in a shaky voice "No" "W... Wh-y can't i?" Springtrap stood there quiet for a few minutes, walked to put the plate down then came back and sat down infront of Bryan on the bed "Those people that lied to you, they are looking for you with some of their... Friends. I don't want them to find you" "B-ut can't I sit by like... The window atleast?" "We do not have any windows here, Now Chris I don't want you asking this again" Bryan looked down on his metal hand "A-re you going t...to... take my leg too?" He was visibly shaking now and Springtrap patted him on the head "Not right now, untill I know how far I have to cut it to make the new one work. Plus I haven't finished building your leg" Bryan could help but want to hit that smile off his face as he said that, rage was starting to build up inside him but he didn't want to anger the trashrabbit more. ".... ok" he whispered while huggind the plushie closer in this process his arm started to hurt again "Oh right" Springtrap walks to the desk and open its drawer, pulling out a bottle of painkillers. "You have been very good today, so I will allow you to have these again"

Molten was being dragged by Lefty, once they were inside the pizzeria they waited for the others to go online and come back. An hour or two went untill they heard a car outside, must be AI. Afton, Baby and Michael. They had left to go check if Molten was at Jon's place. They could also hear Ballora walking in the other room. "I can't belive we haven't found him anywhere ough this is taking to long!!" "Who knows what they are doing to Bryan!" the door open and everyone stared in a bit of shock to see Molten sitting casually on the chairs by Lefty stage with Lefty "Oh hey guys, Look who decided to-" "Where is Bryan?!" They turned to see Ballora stand by the entrance to the arcade "Tell me Now! What have you done with him you bucket of bolts!" "I haven't done anything to him" "Don't lie you-" "Ballora! You guys need to calm down. Molten here will explain everything but we need to go outside for now" "Outside?" Rs Foxy said as he turned online "Afton... Will be listening" Molten points to the cameras, he started walking outside together with Lefty once again and the others followed him carefully. "Bryan is... Really not doing well" He said as they got to the forest "Springtrap took his arm that he can't move, trying to convince him that you Michael and the doctors he had have been lying to him. Afton is planning on taking his non working leg but I do not know if Bryan can even survive that. He have already lost alot of blood from the arm amputation" "Wait... I though it was only his hand that wasn't working not his arm?" "He cut off more then he needed... He said it was to get to the nerves but I know he didn't need that much" Ballora hugged Baby tight, Crying sounds could be heard and Ai.Afton patted her on the back. "I... Want to help him" The others looked a little shocked but also sceptical "You want to help Bryan? How do we know this is not a trap. You hate Bryan" "This is not a trap, I do not know what this weird...feeling is but I do not want to see Bryan like this..." Michael walked up to Molten, stared him dead into his eyes with no facial expression "You know where they are correct?" "Yes" Michael walked to his car, took out bag and out of that bag a Mini Draco AK47 pistol "Then let's go get my little brother back from that monster"