Chapter 8

{I am sorry for not uploading when I said I would. There was a storm here that took out our electricity, which means our internet too. This is going to be a shorter chapter, Anyway on too the story}

No one's pov

After Bryan blacked out Mrs.Huts had moved him to an empty room. She checked in on him every ones in a while between patients. What bothered her the most was that Mr and Mrs Films never told Bryan he was adopted. When he was younger sure that she could understand but he's 25 now. She felt bad for Bryan and his family, she have always wondered how the family's contact list suddenly just dissappeared out of thin air. Right now she was checking in on Bryan again and saw that he was sitting up, holding the Fredbear plush.

"Hello Bryan" He wouldn't look up to her but he did response "Hi..." "How are you feeling?" He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on the wall behind him. "I know it was alot to take in... I honestly thought they told you" She pulled up a chair and sat down next to the bed, Bryan slowly looked at her. She could see that he wasn't crying but it looked like he could at any second. Mrs.Huts moved and sat down next to him, pulling Bryan into a hug. "....You said their..contacts dissappeared...but wouldn't they have come visit me? Did they suddenly decide they...didn't want me?" "Bryan no, I'm sure they loved you. Your mother and brother visited you all the time...not at the same time but still visited you" "You said my mom and brother..what about my dad?" She pulled away from the hug "I never saw your father, some other doctors told me that he visited ones or twice but I do not know who he is" Bryan sighs, feeling a bit calmer but still hurt. "Do you think...mom and dad knows? My um adoptive mom and dad" "I do not know, I'm sorry Bryan"

She told him he could stay there overnight, but Bryan said he just wanted to go back home. The walk/bus ride back to his house were quiet, usually he would put on some music but he was too tired. He would have missed his stop if it wasn't for the bus driver knowing he usually go off there. Bryan unlocked his door and just let his bag and jacket fall off his shoulders. He layed down on the couch "Should I...call them? I, I don't know if I want to talk to them right now..." Then his phone rang, it scared him so much he dropped his phone. When he picked it back up he saw it was his mom "....Hello?" "Hi honey! I just wanted to check up on you and see how you're doing" "Oh..I'm fine ....Hey um, Mom can I ask you a question?" "Sure, go ahead" His heart was beating fast, should he ask? What would they say? Is everything going to be different now? "Is it true that I'm....adopted?"

The call went quiet, he waited for her to answer. It felt like hours even though it was just 1 minute "How did you?..." "Mrs.Huts, ...she though you had already told me...so it's true?" "Yes, We wanted to tell you but we didn't know how you would take it and weren't really ready to tell you but that seem so silly now. We love you Bryan with all our hearts" "I love you too...do you...know what happend to my real parents?" "I'm afraid not, we got told that your parents and their contact list dissappeared and they needed us to look after you untill they found them. But as months went by and no traces of them your father and I decided to adopt you" "But... You told me you have always been my parents...that I was in a car accident" "I know I know, I'm sorry but we though that it would be too much on your brain if we said we couldn't find your family and didn't know where they are so you're going to live with strangers"

"Do you know around what time they dissappeared?..."  "It was 3 years before you woke up I think, I'm not fully sure but it was after they told the family you died" Bryan stood up, died? But he's not dead! His heart was pumping faster he took a deep breath and asked "I...I died?" "Yeah atleast that's what they told us, it was a miracle that you survived. Apparently your body gave up for a few hours and after trying to save you but failing the doctors told them the sad news, 1 hour later when you were being taken away from the room you suddenly sat up, screamed and repeated no all over again, the doctors took you back into the room and tried to calm you down. You...shouldn't have survived a wound like that but somehow you did, All the doctors were amazed! They tried to contact the family, no answer. Then they tried finding them but couldn't, it's very weird and I do not understand how 3 people can dissappear like that" Bryan had no words, this was all to much. He sat back down, said goodbye to his mom after a while and ended the call.