Chapter 3 tatina

The guy is cute alright just before he opened his sorry excuse for a mouth I went to my room and found my bags their I started in packing it took about six hours to unpack just the three bags full of cloths that Amy and my mum bought for me the books were easy I was never going to unpack them now only my hoodies and pajamas are left I yawned I think I will do them tom I sat on my bed and looked at the roof I laid down thinking about Yale and everything thing I fell asleep till some one knocked and said "hey Tatiana good morning" I yawned and said "good morning" he smiled and left I woke up took a shower and got dressed in my jogging cloth and took my iPod I went out to see all three of them sitting and eating I smilies and asked "what is the time " jake smiled and said "its 9 in the morning " I slept all night it's the first time I have ever did it I have to make a list of things I should do today I was gonna start but Lucas's voice pulled me out of my thinking chain by saying "you slept all night" I raised and eyebrow saying "no shit branny five " I walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water bottle and headed to the door when Lucas cleared his throat I looked at him with a confused look when he said "and where do you think you are going" I smiled and said "sorry o always just go with out telling my parents I forgot" then Eric or I think that's his name said "well they aren't very good parents are they" the moment I heard that I saw red who the hell does he think he is talking about my parents this way I opened my mouth to replay and say who's parents are we talking about mine or yours but jack said "her parents aren't bad they always knew where she was and who she's with plus Tatiana here has been jogging since she was 12 years old" I walked outside and banged the door behind me I went outside and started jogging around the block at first my legs felt heavy but after three minutes I didn't feel it I felt the wind in my face my heart beating and listening to music And that's all I felt the relief ...

Author'a note

Sorry for the late update its just I am new at using this app and it's not publishing fast sorry hope you enjoy reading ❤️