Chapter 7 tatiana

I woke up and my eye stopped hurting me at dinner I told Lucas and jack everything for some reason I didn't want to know Eric wasn't their the next day I did my routine and went to uni and found Eric talking to some doctor I know him I think he gives me the U.S history I was surprised I walked to Eric and Said "umm hey what are you doing here" he smiled and said " I decided to take on thee degree , don't worry I won't bother you" and he left why did he leave I was gonna show him around and introduce him to Katy I shrugged and the rest of the day is normal.

** after one month**

This whole month Eric walked his way and I walked my way and that's it and a couple of time we came and went to school with each other after I finished uni Katy and I went back home to study she met Lucas and jack and I almost saw her blushing I giggled and dragged her to my room screaming "when dinner is done call us" I laughed and said "they are dating you know" she frowned and said "who" I smiled and said "jack and Lucas" then she said" well they can break up with their girlfriends right" I laughed so hard that I fell then I said "no you don't get do you" she shook her head confused then I said "they are dating each other " I laughed even harder when I saw her expression and said "Why are all the handsome one gays" We laughed studied then ate dinner then she said "luc if you don't mind me calling you luc we are going to a party Tom directly after uni " Lucas laughed and nodded she went home and I went to my room and I got out my jumping rope whispering god I missed you and I started jumping after that I slept the next morning I woke up took a shower and dressed Togo to a party and went to uni I saw Eric a couple of times and when both Katy and I had a break Katy said "you know Eric likes you" I coughed all the water I am drinking and shook my head she noises saying "since he started uni he has never stopped looking at you and their are rumors that he punched the guy that punched you and today he can't keep his eyes off you" I blushed and looked at him at the end of the day I didn't feel like partying I know Eric went some where and Lucas and jack went on a date so I had the house to my self I went home and sat in my room when I heard some muffled screaming ,moans and some muffled words. I went closer to the voice i came close to Eric's door I opened the door and gasped .....

Authors note

Please if you guys read it tell me what you think so far and if their is any improvements that you want motive that each chapter is a pic of either Eric or Tatian's... ❤️❤️❤️❤️