Chapter 12 eric

When I heard that scream my heart fell on the floor so did Lucas but jack was really calm we tan to the room and she was on the phone I felt relaxed but I still had my grades up , the next morning was a blur actually I heard the door bell ring jack opened the door and whoever she is went into tatiana's room with a bucket full of water next thing is the girl came running out of the room and tatiana wearing shorts and a top if u can call it that we got Amy's bags in turns out she will be sitting for two weeks which is fine they enter the room and after a while the both came out and my jaw almost met the floor what on earth is she wearing it looks ad if she sprayed it on her I have the urge to drag her back and order her to change but I knew better they left after that I went to my room I didn't feel as if going to the gym so I slept my nightmare started but I woke up by the phone ringing I answered it was tatiana and she is going to sleepover her friend Katie so yeah I smiled at the thought that she saved me for the second time till Lucas came out and said "you are gonna loose her if you don't move" then entered I laughed at him but I knew he was right I went to the gym and began my routine , Tatiana's been sleeping over her friends house lately and Amy has a couples of days left she would come to the gym every once in a while not as much anymore I keep an eye on her but I just want her on my arms Amy left and out days are the same till one day tatiana enters and says "I met this great guy and we are going on a date tomorrow" we all gasped at her and she left I saw lucky go after her but I didn't wait I left the gym but I couldn't stop that feeling that I should just tell her and that I needed to get a gift for my sister in law and her baby I just wish I didn't need the feel to protect her and lush her away i was walking home looking at the sky I knew that it was gonna rain I ran to the house and went to my room I slept not even bothering with a shower when my nightmare began thaw same as always I was running after my best friend telling him to stop I felt my throat dry as I screamed for a medic to come or for someone to do something then I felt a warm hand on my chest I woke up startled and my eyes held the most beautiful green eyes I want to take her in my arms and kiss her my eyes traveled her face till it reached her lips and I couldn't take it I smashed my lips on to her soft lips and kissed her with every feeling in my heart at first she stiffened then she loosened and we kissed after we finished I looked at her and said "sorry I am gonna take a shower"and left..