Chapter 15Tatiana

He just kissed me we were talking and he kissed me and even though I didn't kiss a lot of people he was the best kiss ever I blushed at that though I could feel him smiling at my lips he rested his forehead on mine saying "I hope you believe that I don't regret kissing you" I smiled and looked at him and at his deep blue eyes I touched his cheek he touched my hand kissing it and said "tell me what happened last night" so I told him everything to say he was pissed was an understatement he stood up and punched a wall twice I stood up and hugged him from behind and said "Eric please calm down" I could feel his breath calming down , I took his hand and walked out to the living room and got packs of frozen pees and I placed it on his hand then he said "not complaining or anything but why didn't you kiss him" I smiled and said "cause of you" I could see the concussion on his face the way he brows his eyebrows together and I said "after that kiss it didn't feel right to go out with him let alone kiss him but I did it to annoy you" he smiled and said "well it worked" I looked at him and saw his eyebrows a little frowning so I stood up and kissed him on it I felt his hand on my waist and he pulled me closer we were at face levels looking in to his eyes we we heard "common not on my couch with my cousin" i laughed with my face getting redder as I blushed and stood up hugging Lucas and jack who were standing when Lucas said "finally you guys made out and kissed I swear all that tension was gonna drive me crazy" I chuckled when I heard a small laughter from eric when jack asked "what are you guys now dating" I liked at him and he said "well if she would have me as a boyfriend I would feel very very happy" I chuckled and said "even though we kissed twice o am gonna make you work for it". And I walked to my bedroom closing the door behind me and falling on the bed with as mile on the bed I could still smell his cent around me then I fell asleep smiling .