Chapter four eric

I was running continuously, ducking to run out of the fire i can hear bombs every where I can see my teammates flying of the ground then I saw my best friend Chris I tried to stope him I ran to him I tried holding him but it was to late and now both of us were flying I opened my eyes but instead of seeing the red flames I saw the green light then the next thing I know was Lucas waking me up dying "Eric wake up" I woke up sweating and shakily smiled at Lucas he shook his head and said "why can't you go to a psychiatrist or something it's for you those night mares aren't getting any better Eric I am only saying this because I love I laughed and said "I thought you loved jack" he lugged and said "of course I do he is my lover but you are my brother unless you want to be something else" he leaned closer to me then I said no offense bro but bro get the hell out of my room now before I shoot the fuck out of you" he laughed and stood up I knew he was right but I couldn't go my friends are at wore zone while I am here doing nothing maybe just crushing on my roommate she is beautiful I shook the idea from my head and went to the bathroom took a warm shower brushed my teeth and went to see jack and Lucas flirting I groaned and they laughed and I said "I love you guys but seriously I don't wanna see all the lovely dovy things okii" they laughed we say to eat breakfast Tatiana came out even with her jogging cloth she looked great she asked what time is it and Lucas answered then jack said you slept all night she smiled and said no shit Barney five she went to the refrigerator and got a bottle of water and was heading to the door when Lucas cleared his throat and she did sorry I got used of going out then for some reason I opened my mouth and said "they aren't good parents then" she looked at me like she might shoot me any minute she was about to say something when Lucas said "they are not they always knew where she was and with whom" she went out banging the door behind her when Lucas looked at me and said "what the fuck is wrong with you" I shrugged and went to my room I didn't know what is wrong with me but this wasn't me the minute I laird eyes on her I knew she might be the one but I am ready or in the shape to fall in love so at that moment I decided that I will try my hardest to make her hate me and stay away from me , I Walked to my laptop and checked my email i have a bunch from my mother and brother my father preferred calling I didn't read any email I couldn't I am not ready yet to face them I started thinking of what should I do what ever it is , it better be something that I can do but unfortunately the only thing I can do is fight and kill I sat on my bed and started thinking and thinking but all that popped in my head was her green eyes I decided to go to the gym I went out and started looking for one that could handle my anger or frustration I found one at the end of the street I entered and payed and started playing soon all I could think or feel about was my heart beat during practicing ...

Authors note

Please give me some comments about what you think about it so far ..?????