Chapter five tatiana

It has been a week since I moved here and today was my first day at uni I woke and went for a jog came back took a shower and looked at my gym bag feeling sad I should look for a gym I got dressed and went to uni I was walking down the halls when I found a group of girls bulling a girl I hate when people do that I was bullied and it made me angry about how people where in sensitive I walked to them when a brunet looked at me and said "walk on honey before you regret it" I raised an eyebrow and walked over to the girl with strawberry blond hair and big hazel eyes I helped her up and said " you okii" she nodded I smiled then stood up for the brunet and said "listen honey if you still wanna look the way you look you better start walking and stop bullying" jeez this felt like high school all over again the girl had a smug grin and said "you can't do anything" I smiled took one of her books and went to the nearest garbage and said "come and get it" I threw the book inside and went to stand beside the strawberry blond haired girl she was smiling when a guy tapped my shoulder and said "get the book" I shook my head and said "nope why don't you get it" I saw him curl his fingers then I said "what is this what your mama thought how to beat girls" i raised an eyebrow but he punched me everyone gasped the I smiled at him in a evilsh way and said "is that all you got" he shook his head but I didn't give him a chance and I punched so hard that he fell on the floor he stood up ready to hit when every guy within five meter radius stood in front of him I smirked at him and left with the girl with strawberry blonde hair we walked in silence then she said "hey I am Katy" I smiled and said "Tatiana nice to meet you" she showed me the way through uni apparently she is really popular just those girls trying to be bitches I finished my courses and was gonna walk home when Katy said "let me drive you home" I nodded and hopped in the car I gave her the direction and we got to know each other she was in a physiatrist major first year but she lived around here for a long time hence knowing her way around uni I went up stairs trying to hide the bruise but I had no such luck the moment I entered the door and found jack and Eric luckily Lucas wasn't hereof the looked t me I nodded and headed to my room when the door next to me opened and u heard a gasp at the moment I got ready for the integrations from Lucas and jack, jack and Eric looked at our direction and jack asked "what's wrong babe" I looked at Lucas who got really angry jack and Eric stood up and came near to my face jack gasped and gave me a sad look but Eric if it is possible I saw anger and frustration before his eyes got darker jack told me to sit down and Eric walked to get some ice I didn't know why Eric was helping me but he kneeled in front of me and his eyes were a lighter shade of blue when he placed the ice I flinched it was cold I saw regret pass throw his eyes but for the entire time he has been helping me all I saw was care and love I frowned at how unreadable he was it was confusing me , Lucas came out a bit relaxed I get why he was angry Lucas always had the urge to protect his family epically close one he sat next to me and said "first day at uni and you already started a fight" he laughed a little I appreciate that he is trying to make a joke but I still couldn't look past the Agee in his eyes I felt the ice pack removed from my eye and saw Eric go to his room for some reason I missed him being here I looked at Lucas and found jake behind him i smiled and said "its nothing you don't have to worry about it , but if you wanna know fine I will tell you at dinner but know you need to cool down and wake me up at dinner" I saw Lucas giving me a straight face I looked nervously at jack who nosed and said " alright babe go to sleep now we will talk later " I kissed Lucas and jack on their cheeks and went to my room I was really tired the moment I kept my head in the pillow I slept and for the very first time I dreamt about Eric and how it felt with him close to me with the look in his eyes .....