Chapter 10 eric

After last night I went for a walk I was relaxed like I never was then I remembered this morning was she pissed of what happened or was she pissed that I acted like nothing ever happened. I went to the gym and found her their punching the punching bag I looked at how beautiful she looked but she was pissed she might as well break her wrist I went behind her she looked at me sharply then smiled i told her a few point I could see the wheels in her head running after I finished giving her pointers I looked into her eyes I want to kiss her wanted to hold her close but I smiled and left , I kept an eye on her till she left she spoke to Carl then this guy jimmy or what ever his name I don't remember approached her I knew what he wanted he was never good news he is the bone that approached me with the fighting club I walk to them while they were talking and he stepped back when he saw me I placed a hand on her waist and pulled her close I could see the surprise on her face just for a minute then she smiled , I faked a smile and said "geny is it" he frowned and said "nope jimmy to bad you don't remember me but I still remember you Eric" I saw tatiana frown and then I said "yea" I looked at tatiana and said "remember babe when I came and told you that this guy came and asked me to go and fight for his illegal fights" I saw her eyes widen in surprise the she nodded but before she could say anything I lowered by face and kissed her till that ass face left then I stopped and went outside the gym I walked jogged till my legs hurts I wasn't thinking about what happened I just felt like I wanted to claim her to tell him to stay away I didn't know why I felt that claim over her but I did I found my phone vibrate and it was my dad I answered so I can distract my self and said "hello father" I heard him smile then said "hey son we missed you I know you don't wanna talk about so we are going to to a party because jesse gave birth and she promised that she will kick your ass for not being their and she promised and I clot "I promise I will kill that mother crackers if he doesn't show up" " we both laughed Jesse had this thing about cursing she doesn't like it I smiled and said "sure I will be their , when is it" "its in a month" I nodded and hang up that's it I couldn't talk anymore I went to the beach and started watching the sun set imagining tatiana standing beside me wearing a dress the dress was flying with her hair becouse of the breeze and the way her eyes would light up and that's it I knew she is the only one for me and I was whipped in love!!!!

Author's note

Sorry for updating late

Sooo what do you think so far ???

Authors note
I know this is late but no one comments about the story so I don't know if u like it or not so please leave a comment telling me the truth about what you think I won't update chapter 14 of no one comments oh and please don't think that some else is commenting coz no one is soo please comment and like please
Thxxx