Capter 9 tatiana

I gasped at the beauty that I saw I walked slowly not knowing what will I do I frowned as I got closer and saw the scars on his chest I touched his scars but mainly I was touching him not the scars his hard beautiful almost hairless chest my eyes followed his chest till it reached the cover which covered his waist down I looked at his face which seemed much more relaxed with no stress on his features he looked older than me by four to five years I was pulled out of my thoughts by how hot he was I went to the kitchen to get a I got a wet cloth so I can put it and came back he seemed some what more relaxed than before after I finished with the wet cloth o placed it on the nightstand beside the bed and sat their I shook my head as I thought I saw him smile I sang to him in a low voice I felt his hand creep to my waist and it stayed their for a while then one second I was singing playing with his hair and the next I was under him I whispered his name but he smashed his lips at first his soft lips just played with mine till he teased my lower lip that's when our kiss deepened I hear his low moan which brought a smile to my face the he stopped and I placed my head on his shoulder i closed my eyes almost drifting to sleep when he or I think he said "I like you or love you but you need to stay away what will I do with you" then I drifted to sleep , I kept on thinking about it till I felt someone carrying me I couldn't wake up I was to tired to car then I was placed down the I felt his lips on my forehead before the voice said "this is for the best" .

I woke up at the alarm thinking about what has happened yesterday wether it was a dream or result I cursed Katy as she forced me to drink a can of bear when I was light headed and got drunk easily because I didn't drink often I stood up took a shower I was frustrated was it a dream was it a part of my imagination or did it really happen I took a shower tied my hair in a pony tail and got dressed so I can jog I went out and saw all three of them they smiled and said "good morning" o couldn't answer because if what has happened yesterday was my imagination why did it happen I didn't even like him but I could still feel his lips on mine I walked out that door with out answering them and started jogging then I went faster I couldn't stop thinking I wanted to stop thinking I bumped into some one he was an old man he said helping me up "woow calm down young lady you have a lot of energy" I raised an eyebrow and said "sorry" was he flirting or not i couldn't tell he smiled and said "you remind me of my daughter she is just like you or was" I smiled sadly at him then I said "thanks" he smiled and said " if you are interested I have a gym near buy maybe you can find a way to let off some steam " u smiled and nodded he handed me his card then he said "I am Carl by the way" I smiled and said "I am Tatiana" I continued jogging till I got a call from Lucas saying that he was worried I headed home and found that Eric wasn't their I felt a wave of sadness in me j didn't know why so I shook it off then j went to uni but for some reason I was so irritated that everyone including Katy was scared I wanted to let out some steam I left hi early telling Katy to record everything and went to the gym. I met Carl who smiled but he was on the fun I looked around and found a punching bag I tried punching once twice then I kept on punching my frustration out till I stopped thinking and only felt my hand on the punching bag.

Authors note

I apologize for the spelling mistake but I wrote this chapter in a hurry sorryyy 😣😔😘