1. Plotting Mission Destiel

*HELLO EVERYONE! Or anyone who's reading this, this is a new fic! Yay! You may now party. So this fanfic was requested by ASliceOfDeansPie so everyone can go follow her and read her stories cause she is the reason I'm writing this! This is a sequel to Who's Your Prince Charming. I hope you guys enjoy. This will be a short first chapter...just an FYI. Then again, my first chapters are always short.*

//Sam's POV

Sam closed a few links on his laptop and pinched the bridge of his nose. They still had no leads on the case they were working on.

He hadn't seen Gabriel in a while either.

Sam grew anxious and worried every day without him.

Dean had better luck.

Cas was almost always around and he was always with Dean.

They were probably together right now, cuddling or something.

Thanks to Gabriel, Dean and Cas had finally declared their love fore each other. So had Gabe and Sam, but Gabriel was almost never in the bunker.

Sam closed his laptop and walked over to the fridge for a beer.

He wandered into his room, passing by Dean's room, he saw his brother telling Cas something, a wide smile spread across his face.

Cas blushed and smiled in return.

"I love you too, Dean." He said looking down shyly.

Dean smiled widely and closed the space between him and Cas.

Sam smiled and shook his head, walking into his room.

"They really do love each other, huh?" He whispered to himself.

"They sure do, Samsquatch." Someone said behind him. Sam quickly turned around and faced Gabriel, a bright red lollipop in his mouth.

"Gabriel!" Sam gasped.

"Uh, yea it's me, the love of your life." Gabriel smirked. Sam sighed in relief and brought him into a tight hug.

"I missed you," Sam whispered. Gabriel smiled and pulled the sucker out of his mouth.

"I know. . .I'm sorry." He started as he pulled away. "But! I have been keeping a close eye on you guys and I've seen little bro Cas and Deano are really affectionate towards each other. And I was wondering, 'how much do they really love each other? What if they forgot about each other and had to meet one another all over again. Would they fall in love? Would they really?' So I'm here with a big plan Sammykins. A big one."

Sam narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Gabriel, you can't just do that. What if they don't fall in love? Huh? You'll ruin their lives. I'll never see them the same way again."

"Sammy, Sammy, Sammy. You really don't know me huh? Hellooo, Trickster! Besides, they'll fall in love. Have you seen those two? They will totally fall for each other again. Also they kinda had to, their characters do anyways. But I'm just making it so they can do it all over again. I enjoyed watching the two love birds realize they love each other the first time, and I wanna see it again."

Sam tapped his chin with his finger, thinking.

"And how exactly do you plan on doing this?" He asked.

Gabriel placed the sucker in his mouth again and clapped his hands together.

"That, my dear Sammich, is a surprise. But I'll tell you anyways. I'm sending you guys to that one Disney movie: Frozen. And I will be starting at the very beginning. So there will be a brotherly conflict between you guys."

Sam ran his hands through his hair.

"I have to be in this? Really Gabriel? I've had enough Disney."

Gabriel walked up to him and nuzzled his face into Sam's chest.

"Please, Sam? For Destiel?"

Sam chuckled and looked down at Gabriel .

"Destiel?"

Gabe looked up at Sam with a smirk.

"Dean plus Castiel equals, Destiel."

Sam shook his head and kissed Gabriel's nose.

"Fine."

And without further or do, Gabriel gave Sam a chaste kiss and snapped his fingers.

Mission Destiel had been put into action.