3. Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

*Hello everyone! How are you enjoying this so far? I hope you guys are liking it. I think I'll have some write writing this one. Please comment on what you think and thank you to everyine who's reading this! I give you all virtual hugs!*

// Dean's POV

Dean ran around, looking for Sam. He wanted to play with him. To remind him about all the wonderful memores they shared on snow days.

He spotted him walking towards his new room. He still wasn't sure why they had moved Sam away from him, but he knew Sam would still want to play. Even if it wasn't a snow day.

Dean ran around the corner, out of breath and stopped.

Sam opened the door to his room and walked inside. He turned around to shut the door and saw Dean. He stared at his younger brother for a while before closing the door.

Dean's smile slowly faded away.

Sam?

+++++

Days passed.

And Dean hadn't seen Sam. . .not really anyways. Sam would usually come out for food or the bathroom. Other than that. . .nothing.

Weeks passed.

And Dean still hadn't had a full conversation with his brother. Sure, he would talk to him, but Sam never really answer. And he was always wearing those weird blue gloves.

Months passed.

And Dean was starting to give up on his brother. He knew there was still a part of the old Dean there...but most of him was gone.

Dean walked out of his room and looked out the window. He gasped when he saw it was a snow day. Just like the day he and Sam has played, building snowmen and rolling down piles of snow.

He quickly ran over to Sam's room and knocked three times.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on let's go and play!

"I never see you anymore...come out the door, it's like you've gone away...

"We used to be best buddies...but now we're not. I wish you would tell me why!

"Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman..." He sang through the key hole of Sam's room.

"Go away Dean..." Sam replied stiffly.

Dean's face fell and he sighed...

"Okay, bye..."

+++++

Years passed, and Dean was older. It was another snow day. But Dean wasn't giving up.

He knocked on Sam's door again and began to sing.

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bike around the halls?

"I think some company is overdue, I've started talking to the pictures on the walls! Hang in there Joan!" He sang as he walked through a room full of paintings.

"It gets a little lonely....all these empty room, just watching the hours go bye!" He sang as he made clicking noises to match the clock.

Meanwhile, the King had been teaching Sam how to control his powers...sort of.

He would just tell him the same thing, over and over again.

Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let them know.

"The gloves will protect you."

+++++

Years passed, Sam had become more mature. Dean on the other hand. . .well he tried, but he was still the little excited boy he always was.

Dean ran down the hall, passing Sam's room.

He stared at the door before sighing and running into his parents room. He ran up to them while they were packing and brought them both in a tight hug.

"See you in two weeks." He smiled.

The King and Queen took their bags and walked downstairs, where they met Sam waiting for them.

Sam bowed and looked up with sad eyes.

"Do you really have to go?" He asked.

"You'll be fine, Sam." The King smiled at him, and they were off.

Sadly, on their journey, a storm brought the ship down.

The day of their funeral wasn't as Dean had expected it to be. Sam wasn't even there. Which was the biggest disappointment. Dean was the only one there. Well, family anyways. The entire kingdom was there. Everyone except Sam.

After the funeral, Dean wandered back into the castle. He stopped at Sam's room and sighed. He knocked three times.

"Sam? Please, I know you're in there. People are asking where you've been. . .they say 'have courage' and I'm trying to. I'm right out here for you, just let me in.

"We only have each other. It's just you and me, what are we gonna do. . .?" Dean slid down the door trying to hold back tears.

"Do you wanna. . .build a snowman?" He whispered as he let the tears fall, bringing his knees to his chest.

On the other side of the door, Sam was listening. Sitting down against the door, just like Dean, crying. His room colder than ever.

*Short chapter, I know. But I wanted the Coronation Ceremony to be a seprate chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you're enjoying this fic. THANKS!

~ ComeAlongHolmes