5. Coronation Day (Part 2)

\\LATER THAT NIGHT//

Music and dancing filled the ballroom.

It was so lively and wonderful.

The music faded and everyone clapped.

One of the palace staff stood in front of the crowd and announced Sam and Dean's arrival.

"King Sam of Arendelle!" He announced as
Sam stood next to him.

"Prince Dean of Arendelle!" He stated and

Dean ran up to them, standing a far away distance from Sam.
The man walked up to him and dragged him next to Sam.

"Uh- you sure? Cause I don't think I'm supposed to-- okay."

Dean looked at the space between he and his brother and stepped a bit further from him. He hadn't seen Sam this close in forever.

Soon, another song filled the ballroom and everyone began dancing yet again. Sam had calmed down a bit. He was wearing his gloves and nothing could go wrong. Almost over-- it was all almost over. Just a few more hours.

He hadn't seen Dean in forever. He needed to talk to his brother...what should he say? Wait--no. He can't talk to Dean. It might set him off. Dean might ask questions. And he couldn't afford to trigger his memory.

But he needed to say something! Anything!

Sam took a deep breath and smiled.

"Hi."

Dean's eyes widened. He looked around to see if Sam had been talking to someone else.

"Wha-- Hi? H-hi-- hi me?" He barely managed to say.

"You look handsome tonight."

"Thank you! You look handsomer! Well not-- just. You look more handsome-- is what I meant." Dean blushed.

Sam chuckled and looked around the room.

"So this is what a party looks like huh?"

Dean nodded and also looked around.

"It's warmer than I thought." He replied.

"And what is that amazing smell?" Sam asked.

They both took in a deep breath.

"Mmm pie!" They said in sync. They both giggled and Dean was about to say something when someone cleared their throat.

They both looked to see their butler gesturing towards an older woman.

"Your Majesty. The lady of Weasletown."

"Weselton! The lady of Weselton." She interrupted. Their butler shrugged and walked away.

"Your Majesty, as your closets partner in trading, it seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as King." She said as she curtsied and extend her hand. Sam smiled and shook his head.

"Thank you. . .only I don't dance. " The Lady looked up sadly and sighed. Sam smirked when he thought of something.

"But my brother does."

Dean quickly looked up in shock. He tried to protest but once again, he was cut off.

"Lucky you." She said as she wrapped her arm around his and began dragging him away.

"Oh I don't think-- "

"If you swoon let me know, I'll catch you."

Dean glared at Sam behind him.