Chapter 18

"Thanks for meeting me here." Daisy smiles as Jane offers hers the seat next to her on the park bench.

"Thanks for having me." Both girls giggle. "Should I have prepared before coming to this interview?"

"Full name please?" Jane holds out an invisible mic out for Daisy.

"Yoo Jung Ahn."

"Date of birth?"

"January 22, 1999."

"Zodiac sign?"

"Aquarius."

"Blood type?"

"Not telling you, you weirdo." Both girls laugh.

"How are you?"

"I've been going fine. How about you? How's your head?"

"Doing a lot better. Although if you were to ask Nancy, she would tell you that I still have a concussion, she would kill me if she saw me, I told her I was at home relaxing."

"Didn't the doctor say you'd be fine in a couple of days? It's been a week so far."

"Yeah but when you have a little munchkin as a best friend who doesn't believe that one week is good enough, she doubles the time."

"Sounds like she gives you a lot of hell."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love her." Daisy smiles at that.

"How is your friend?"

"Who? Binnie? Daisy nods. "She's good, she had to go back to Japan sadly, but she said she will try to come back for the holidays."

"Nancy didn't seem like she was her biggest fan."

"Nancy doesn't like the idea of someone taking her place is all."

"But she had a boyfriend."

"Oh no I mean she was afraid that she was going to-"

"Hey! Sorry I'm late." Daisy and Jane looked over to Nayun who gave them both hugs.

"Hi unnie! I didn't expect you to be here too. Are the other girls coming too?"

"Nope, just us." Nayun sits next to Daisy, putting said girl in the middle. The older girls stare at Daisy making her confused yet suspicious.

"Are you two trying to tell me something?"

"What do you mean, can't just three girls hang out with each other without it being weird?" Jane reaches over the smaller girl to hit Nayun on the head making her frown. "That hurts unnie!"

"Stop being a baby."

"I'll tell Nancy you're being mean to me!"

"You wouldn't dare."

"I'll tell Nancy right now where you're at. She's not going to be happy that you're out of bed isn't she?" Nayun pulls out her phone.

"Hey! I was joking! You're not a baby! You're a beautiful young woman!"

"Mmm, I feel like you're lying to me... Don't you Daisy?" Daisy giggles and nods her head.

"Yah! You traitor! You're supposed to be on my side!" Jane looks back at Nayun. "I'm gonna get you for that!" Nayun starts to scream as Jane gets up and chases her around the table.

"Hello?"

"Nancy!" Jane stops and silently gasped as Nayun looks at her with a smirk.

"Hi Nayunnie! How are you?"