Chapter 17

"Nancy? NANCY!" Her ears perk up. "Can you hear me? Nancy!" A hand touches hers. "Open your eyes and wake up..." Nancy slowly opens her eyes, groaning at the pain she was feelings and how sensitive she was of the lights. Her vison was blurry as the only thing she sees was shadowy figures. "Oh thank god!"

"D-Dabin?" Yeonwoo lets out a breath of relief and hugs the girl tighly. Nancy looks around the room, she was in the hospital, she groans a little bit and touches her head to only realize where was something wrapping around her head. "W-What happened?"

"You don't remember? You almost got hit by a car if it wasn't for-"

"NANCY!" The youngest girl looks over to where JooE and Ahin were running over to her. "You're awake!" They hug the girl before placing kisses all over her face.

"How are you feeling?"

"Does your head hurt?"

"What do you remember?"

"She just woke up girls! Give her some space."

"I think I'm o-okay, my head is killing me, and unnie was telling me what happened." She looks at Yeonwoo. "Can I get some water please?"

"Of course." She kisses her forehead. "I'll be right back." Yeonwoo gets up and walks out the room. Nancy looks at the two girls.

"How did I get here?"

"A random stranger had saw you and Jane unnie and he called 119 and then he saw your phone ringing, it was Yeonwoo unnie, he picked it up and told him and unnie called all of us." Nancy looks confused. "What is it?"

"Jane unnie?" JooE and Ahin look nervously at each other. "What?"

"Jane unnie pushed you out the road..." Ahin's voice began to fade, Nancy started to get flashbacks of the fight, the car, and the aftermath. She remembers seeing Jane and how the older girl wasn't moving, no matter how much she was shaking her, she remembers seeing the blood from Jane's head, remembers how the girl wasn't breathing, how she felt limbless when holding her. Nancy felt herself hyperventilating.

"Nancy?!" JooE tries to get the girl to focus on her. "Nancy-ah! You're okay!"

"Where's Jiyeonnie?" Both girls stayed quiet. "WHERE IS SHE?!"

"Nancy! Calm down! Jane unnie is okay!"

"LET ME SEE HER!"

"Nancy you can't leave yet! The doctor still has to come and check up on you." Ahin told her gently.

"NO! TAKE ME TO JIYEONNIE!"

"What the hell is going on?!" Yeonwoo comes running into the room. "Baby-"

"JANE! I WANT TO SEE JANE!"

"Don't focus on Jane right now. What's more important is you getting better princess." Yeonwoo gave her some water and helped her sit up to drink it. "Let's not forget it was Jane who put you in here in the first place."

"Unnie! How can you say that?!" Ahin glares at Yeonwoo.

"What?! If she hadn't come to Nancy's house, none of this would have happened!"

"Are you fucking serious?!" JooE said glaring at the girl.

"No! It's not her fault... It's mine. It's all my fault."

"Aenan-"

"It's... It's my fault she's here... She sacrificed herself for me." Nancy started to cry. "She... She could have died because of me... She jumped into the road because of me... She pushed me out of the road because I was too stupid to move..."