𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖚𝖙 𝖆 𝖐𝖓𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐

hope -

peep boy
Aye I know youre out of the shower text me back

me
you're clingy
Cute

peep boy
why thank you

me
oml stfu

peep boy
k I'll shut up

me
finally

peep boy
ur mean

me
You said youd shut up but here you are talkin

peep boy
damn pushy

I walk out of my room and into the living room. My house is quite small but still a good size. I walk outside and sit on a bench on my front porch.

3:48 pm the clock on my phone states.
A little over two hours till im supposed to see gus. I'm really craving a blunt right now but ive been out of weed for three days now, my dealer is on vacation, which im not very happy about. I scroll through Instagram and stumbled across gus' page again. he had a new post, I click on it to see a picture of him smoking.

lilpeep

liked by ghostie

liked by ghostie.hopez and 193 others

ready for you baby

liltracy - omw😍
lilpeep -  bruh u gay ^
ghostie.hopez - hey wait for me don't smoke all that shit without me
xenix- who the fuck this hoe^
lilpeep - ^^dont worry ma there's plenty left, also fuck off @ xenix

gustav -

ghostie.hopez liked your post

ghostie.hopez commented on your post

I smile at the notifications and check them out, of course someone is being a dick about her commenting.

hey wait for me don't smoke all that shit without me

I look over at the clock. It states that the time is 5:03. Hopefully she comes early. I get up and go into the bathroom. Washing my face and freshening up. I live with my friend Tracy who always has to butt into whatever is happening. But he knows when to leave me alone. I step out of the bathroom and I see tracy coming down the hall, probably to see me. Speak of the devil.

"Bruh you nervous about that hope girl?" He says, elbowing me and smirks.
"Nah, just ganna smoke and get to know the girl, hope I don't do anything for her to dislike me" I reply with, walking back into my room which was across from the bathroom. "Can I join?" He asks, following me into my room.
"Maybe for a bit, then you gotta go" I say, grabbing my phone off of my bed.
"Dude you're no fun, what if you don't like her? I'd tap that. She hella fine" Tracy replys with, I glare at him.
"Don't try to pull any shit I'll fucking kill you"
"Geez chill my guy" he says as he leaves my room.
I laugh at him, "I hear you laughing rat" He yells from down the hall.
"Geez chill my guy" I yell in a mocking tone.

---

how are you guys liking this story? pls comment if you do enjoy. i just want to see how many people actually like this haha