𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖘𝖆𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖘

Gustav pulled me onto his lap, kissing my lips and playing with my hair. "I'm so proud of you" he says. I can't help but stare at him, I always notice something diffrent about his tattoos everytime. I traced the Crybaby above his eyebrow, he smiled and watched me.

We decided to have a few friends over, Tracy of couse, Austin, Fat Nick, Horsehead etc. Austin told me he would bring his girl and I was excited to see her again.

Soon everyone arrived and was sitting around talking. I started a conversation with Bella and got to know her. Tracy was already rolling blunts, I had to have one of course.

We passed them around, I haven't had a blunt in awhile now and it was really needed.

Small conversations were held then silence hit. "Silence eh" Tracy said, breaking the silence. "Gussy stop hogging the blunt" I said, laughing. "Fine damn ma" he said, passing me it.

Its been a few hours, everyone just hanging out and enjoying each other's company.

Austin and Bella have gotten closer and closer. Bella now resting her head on Austin. Gus, Tracy, Chris aka Horsehead and Nick have kept a solid conversation about something, haven't been listening much. Austin and Bella have been having a quiet conversation while the boys are yelling over on anouther.

"And this bitch was fine, I was boutta loose no nut november" I hear Tracy say, lost in what the hell they are talking about.

Soon everyone decides to go hangout outside, Gustav and Tracy seem hella hyper and Gus is basically running around the lawn. "Gus you're ganna fall and hurt yourself" I say, sounding like a mom. "Gus you're going to fall and hurt yourself" He says, making fun of my voice. I laugh and sit down, watching the boys act like 12 year olds. Austin runs after Gus after he knocks the cigarette out of his hand. Them running around yelling nonsense. "Fucker can't get me" Gustav yells.

Gustav pulls me out of my chair, wanting me to join the fun. "Careful" Austin cuts in, being the mom now. "Okay mom" I laugh and Gus hugs me from behind. Tracy starts to joke around with me, "Pussy come fight me" he laughs. "Oh shut up my dick bigger than yours" I laugh. "You wanna bet?"

"Woah woah woah u ain't sealin my girl" Gus chimes in. "What it's just bros comparing dick sizes bruh" Nick says. "Y'all hella gay" Chris laughs.

Nick and Tracy soon start play fighting on the ground, basically Tracy sitting on Nick. "This is sad" I say, with Gus' arms still around me. "Oh you want a piece of this" Tracy says, "lets go" he laughs and gets off of Nick. "Finally" Nick gets up and brushes the dirt off of him.

"I'm not fighting you Tracy" I say. "Pussy" Tracy starts. "Ah shut it" I laugh.

"Gustav pick yo girl up, I'll open the door" Tracy says, I look at Gus. "Gotta take boss' orders" he says, picking me up, I comply and wrap my legs around him. Tracy walks inside, Gustav following him. Gustav places me on the couch, Tracy starts to tickle me. "You mother fucker!!" I yell, trying to get away from him. Gustav just laughs, watching.