𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓'

My stabbing case has been under heavy investigation. Turns out the guy was a hired hitman. It physically pains me to think someone hired someone just to kill me. Maybe it was intended for Gus, or even Austin.

Gustav, Austin and I have had to have heavy security. Especially Austin cause of how much of a platform he has, we don't want to risk it. I've had to have atleast two security guards with me when I leave the house. It's weird having them follow me around, since I've never seen the need to have them.

I decided I wanted to go walk around town, and check out the new shops. Austin decided he wanted to join me so we did just that. We needing security then, so four, two for both of us. It's been a few minutes since we've been there, I had a younger girl who had a huge smile and wave at me. She was adorable. I stepped out of a Vans shop and a guy, probably mid twentys, walked over. He had a weird smile on his face, which I didn't think much of. "Hi Post, and Hope! I'm a huge fan!" He said, with a higher pitched voice than I expected. Austin smiled and had a small conversation with him.

"What's with the security?" He asked. "Just for extra safety" I smiled, soon offering him a picture. The security guys didn't say much, mainly asked me a question here and there. One of them nodded at me, which I guess was permission. I smiled and took a picture with him.

I was shoved against the wall, punched in the stomach and held into a choke hold. I heard other yelling, not familiar voices. "Move and we shoot" I heard from a distance. I couldn't breathe, my stomach hurt so bad. I couldn't see Austin. Air filled my lungs and I saw Austin's arms pulling me close. The guy from earlier was on the ground with a security guard holding him down. There was anouther guy detained. Two guards in front of Austin and I. Everything happened so fast. I felt like I was in the middle of a movie.

We got rushed out of the area, medics checked on me real quick. I was punched right where one of the stab wounds were, it was slightly healed but still hurt like hell.

Austin hasn't said a word, maybe a couple yes' and okays. Soon I heard Austin on the phone, he was talking about what just happened.

We made our way back home, Austin carrying me in cause of how bad my stomach hurt. Gustav was already waiting, looking nervous.

I layed my head in Gustav's lap, him playing with my hair. The room was silent. "They're trying to kill me" I whisper. "Hope they're not" Gus says. "If they were trying to get Austin then why did they not touch him" I say. "Hope, the other guy detained had a gun, he was pointing it at me" Austin said. None of this made sense. I closed my eyes. Hoping it was just a dream.

"Do they think I'm in the way, of them killing you" I said, eyes still closed. "Hope your safety is the most important right now" Gus says, "too much has already happened to you"