𝕸𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖒𝖆 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖉 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

The show starts and there are three preformances and so far two awards given out.
"Oh shit I'm performing near the end" post says,
"Excuse me? Now you tell me?" I laugh.
Im extremely excited for post to preform.

Now, the nominees for alblum of the year!

On the big screen showed maybe a five second video of songs from alblums that we're nominated. Better now started playing and I smiled at Post.

You probably think that you are better now, better now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around, not around
You know I never meant to let you down, let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything

"all these alblums are sooo amazing, everyone nominated well deserves it! If I was even nominated I would feel like I already won! Now..the winner of alblum of the year.....is........"

They build up suspense by pausing, they do this everytime and I hate it.

"POST MALONE!!"

Right away I jump you, I look at post and he looks caught off guard.
"Holy shit!" He says, getting up and hugging me extremely tightly.
I move out of his way so he could go and accept the award. He quickly hugs gus and tracy and runs up to the stage. He says a small speech and heads backstage.

up next, a performance by post malone!

I talk with tracy and gus for awhile. I was looking around at who was sitting near us, since i havent been paying much attention. I feel a hand brush my hand, then my fingers are intertwined with anouther. I look down and see gus' tatted fingers intertwined with mine.

Post preforms and I'm insanely proud of him, next is gus and tracys category.

now, the nominies for best upcoming artist

Post joins us again soon and I give him a high five, "that was sick"
Gus and Tracy keep bickering,
"Shut the fuck up im taking this right from under you" Tracy says, sticking his tounge out at Gus.
"You boys are literal children" I say, laughing.

Now, the winner for best upcoming artist is... LIL PEEP!

Right away gus jumps up and sticks his tounge out at tracy, laughing.
"Suck my dick" Tracy says, giving gus the death glare. Gus hugs me and then kisses me, it wasnt just a peck, but a kiss for a few moments.
"Okay love birds hurry up" post says, I glare at him and gus goes up to accept the award.

---

The media is all hyped up about the awards, the outfits, the preformances, the winners etc.

ghostie.hopez

liked by lilpeep and 647 others

hey, i look pretty good

crybaby.bitch - get off peeps dick
nataliespringer - gorgeous😍