𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕴 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖙

If all of my friends wanted to jump
Would I, would I?
If I could feel nothing, if I could feel numb
Would I, would I?
If I could forget you without all the drugs
Could I, could I?
If all of my friends wanted to jump
Would I, would I, would I, would I?
Would I, would I?
Would I?

My eyes are closed, singing as the tune is being played on the guitar.

Once the guitar went silent I opened my eyes. A small group of people clapping and cheering me on. This feeling was absolutely amazing. No wonder gus did this for a living.

I answered some questions and soon I was on my merry way.

Austin has been talking to a new lady recently, it's been about a month that they have been talkin. I've met her and she is so sweet, really a great girl. They constantly flirt, but won't call each other boyfriend or girlfriend.

I'm on my way home and Austin is on the phone with me.
"So Hope, Bella is comin over soon"
"Your girlfriend?" I turn my left blinker on, looking left to right, making sure nobody is coming.
"We aren't a thing"
"Are you sure about that?"
"100% sure"
"Huh.."
"Okay..99%"
"Aye! There's that one percent!" I turn into the bank, having to quickly grab some cash. "I'll call you back, gotta run into the bank"
"Ah okay, talk to ya soon"
I hang up and turn off the engine.

Soon I arrive home and wait for Gustav to make his way home. He is hanging out with some friends from tour. I decide to do an Instagram live while I wait.

The people flood into the stream, saying hello and asking how my day has been.
"Hello everyone," I smile at all the messages. "I'm doin amazing, just got home from doing a proper acoustic set!"

lilpeep✴
damn ma u lookin fine

I laugh at gus' comment, him soon dissapearing after.
I read the messages and answer some questions. Some people have been asking me to play a song, I get up and grab my guitar, sitting back down.

"Any specific songs y'all want me to play?" I ask, seeing the chat flood with requests. Most people wanting me to play one of gustavs songs or one of mine. I see a familiar face pop up in chat,

postmalone✴
ayo play some posty

"Of course Austin" I laugh and make sure my guitar is tuned. "Okay how about this, I'll play a peep, post then one of my songs" I smile.

I choose we think too much, since it is one of my favorites.

I just keep it to myself and try not to cry too loud
I just wanna lay my head on your chest so I'm as close as it gets to your heart
We can fall apart
Start over again

I finish the song and chat for a bit, soon continuing onto the next song.

She told me that I'm not enough, yeah
And she left me with a broken heart, yeah
She fooled me twice and it's all my fault, yeah
She cut too deep, now she left me scarred, yeah

I finish the song, the chat flooding with comments. I heard the door open and a smiley Gustav came in. "Hai Gussy" I said as he walked over. Gus sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Gus I'm trying to play guitar" I laugh and he pulls me close to him.

The chat is flooded with comments about us, most of them positive.

username
y'all are so cute omg

postmalone✴
woah get a room lmaoo

username
ew wtf

username
i need a relationship like this

halsey✴
you go girl :)

"Gus we can do this later" I whine, he moves so he is now sitting next to me. "Any requests?" I ask the stream.

username
my request is to get a room lmao

halsey✴
graveyard ;)

username
how is peep!?

I play Ashley's request, graveyard, which she just recently released and it's beautiful. Gus is just staring at me the whole time, listening to me sing. God I love him.