𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖘𝖍𝖊'𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖆-𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆

hope has kind of been isolating herself lately. she hasnt left my house and has just been hanging out in my room.

"Im going home" i look over and see hope walking down the stairs with her small backpack over her shoulder.
"You sure?" I ask, getting up and walking over to her.
"Yeah, I'll text you"
"Okay," I kiss her forehead and hug her. "You can always just show up if you want"
"Okay" she says, walking out the door.

hope -

I arrive home and lock the door behind me. I havent been home in weeks.
I have a pile of mail in my hands and I throw it on the kitchen counter, sifting through it. There wasn't anything important so i just threw it away.

I text gus throughout the day, basically just him checking up on me. He has seemed worried lately but I dont know why.

Its probably 1 am now and im just sitting on the couch watching a movie. There's a knock at the door and I get up to answer it, I put the chain on the door before opening it.
"Hello?" I look through the crack. Theres a man standing there, "Hello ma'am"
"Yes?"
"How are you"
"Why are you at my house?!"
"God, bye then" he says, walking away.
"What the fuck?" I whisper, closing the door.

An hour passes and I head to bed. I climb into bed and turn off the lights, falling asleep soon after.

I wake up and hear sounds coming from outside my house. I sit there, trying to hear what they even are.
I end up calling gus, maybe he is just coming over. No answer. I call austin just in case its him. No answer.
Probably asleep I guess. The noises stop and I lay back down, trying to fall back asleep.

My front door opens.

I grab my phone and call gus. No answer. I call austin. No answer. They both have keys to my house, they could just be doing some prank or some shit. I choose not I believe that. I start to freak out, someone is in my house. I continuously call his over and over again hoping he'll answer soon.
I continuous call austin too.

me
gus fuck off
stop trying to prank me or some shit lol

i get up, taking my phone with me, i walk into the pitch black hallway, holding my breath trying not to make any noise. Everything starts to hit me and I breakdown, I cover my mouth.

I walk towards the living room, down the dark hall. I get grabbed from behind and my vision goes blurry. My body goes numb and I'm on the floor. Atleast I think so.

gus -

I wake up to seven missed calls and three texts from hope. I quickly call her back. No answer.

unknown number
have you heard from hope? this is austin btw

me
no I literally just woke up and saw i had seven missed calls and messages

austin
i have five missed calls from her, im heading to her house right now.

me
okay, should i call the police?

austin
ill update you if shes okay

me
okay

I check her social media and nothing has been posted since a couple days ago.

hope💕
gus fuck off
stop trying to prank me or some shit
lol