𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖇𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚

I haven't seen Austin for over a week, he hasn't even reached out to me or anything. I knew he was okay cause he was posting on social media.

Gustav and I haven't really left the house, not that we are scared, we just have no reason to.

I threw the ball right into the cup, causing Gus to sigh. He grabbed the cup and drank what was in the cup. Gus and I just put random liquors we had laying around the house into diffrent cups, so you wouldn't really know what you were getting. "Jack? Damn" he says, grapping his ping pong ball once setting his empty cup down. The ball bounced off the rim of a cup and I laughed, him obviously not very good at this game.

"Ya know, I want some Taco Bell" Gus says, we've just finished a few rounds of beer pong and Gus was obviously a bit tipsy. "So, you want me to go get you Taco Bell" I ask. "Well duhhh" he smiles. "Fine, you're lucky I love you"

Anytime we were leaving the house we would have to have a security guard with us, but I've often left without telling them. The guards laid back and now we have a guy patrolling around the house almost every few hours. I left, obviously doing what Gus said.

I quickly stopped at a CVS, grabbing a few snacks since we were running low. I left then headed to Taco Bell.

"Gussy come get your food!" I yelled once I opened the door, he ran over, grabbing a bag from me. "Hey! Thats my food!" I set the CVS bags on the counter and found Gus on the couch, taking my food out of the bag. "Who the fuck orders a chicken quesadilla" he said, "Me you fuck" I grabbed the bag from him and gave him his.

Gustav was done with his three items within five minutes, while I only had two and was still on the first one. "Lemme get a bite" Gus asked, I gave him a piece of my quesidilla, seeing his reaction. "Shit that's good" he snatches the rest from me and continues to eat. "You're an ass" I laughed, beginning to eat my taco.

I heard a knock at the door, already knowing who it was based on the knock. I jumped up and ran to the door, opening it to reveal Austin. "AUS" I yell, him hugging me. "You smell like liquor and Taco Bell" he says, laughing. I walk back over to the couch where Gus is, not even noticing Austin. "I was right, liquor and Taco Bell"

--

This chapter is not sponsored by Taco Bell lmao