𝕴 𝖕𝖗𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗

Tracy and Gus were drunk. Tracy the most, he slurred all his words. A knock at the door paused all our conversations. I got up, since I was sober enough. I open the door, revealing Liza, Gus' mom. "Hey mama peep" I said, smling at her. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything" she says, returning the smile. "The boys may be drunk, ignore that" I laugh.

I lead her to the living room, to reveal the boys staring off into space. "Mama!" Gus says, reaching his arms out for her to come to him. She does, hugging the boy.

"I'm glad you guys are safe" Liza says, once the conversation blossoms. "We always are ma" Gus says, slightly tipsy. "From what I've heard you aren't" she glares at him, then smiles. "Everything's been handled, we're trying to survive" I laugh. "A few close calls honestly" Austin says.

"I'm just glad my baby's are okay, you may not be my children but you still are to me" Liza says, putting her arm around Gus, pulling him close to her.

I really am thankful to be alive, and surrounded by these people. Life may not go as planned, but maybe it actually was the plan. To help pave a new, maybe better, path.

//this was such a weak ending but oh well. i hope you've enjoyed this and i already have new ideas for stories. i would love some feedback, maybe where i could improve or what you would like me to include in future stories.

this is my second completed, along with worlds away, a peep ff. all of my stories are trash and im sorry you had to read this

yes my stories are trash, but! i have more lol. currently i have hollywood's bleeding, a post malone ff. and maybe a new peep one comin👀

i had more that weren't completed but im currently going to delete them 😔

i hope you enjoyed this and thank you so much for reading and showing support. thank you! ily :)