𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗

Its probably 4 am now or something and me and gus are just lying in his bed chatting.

I check my phone and decide to send austin a snap.

Posty🔥
delivered · 2m

Posty🔥
opened · 1m

me
|when he leaves you on open

Posty🔥
new snap · 1m

me|I fucking hate you

me
|I fucking hate you

Posty🔥
|Hate you too <3
|Also I know youre hella high

me
|whaaaa

Posty🔥
| K who are you with

me
|Youll see tomorrowwwww

Posty🔥
| I better or im throwin hands

me
| you wouldn't fight a girl😝

Posty🔥
|you got me there
|but you know what I mean haha

"Who ya textin?" I hear gus ask.
"None of your bees waxxxxx" I say, locking my phone.
"You high girl"
"Woah like i didnt know, so are you"
"Atleast i know how to conceal it"
"Shut up"
"Okay who ya textin"
"You'll meet him tomorrow"
"Oh will I?"
"Yeah i already told him that he will meet you tomorrow since he's freeee. haven't seen him in like three months cause hes so busyyyy. He said if he dont get to meet you he will throw hands" i say and laugh
"Sounds fun" he replys with.

5am.
Me and Gus are passed out in his bed. I somehow find my way into his arms so we are cuddling now.

"Hope, hopeee wake uppp" I hear gus say.
"I'm up im up" I say, opening my eyes and seeing gus' chest, I have my head burried in his chest and I move away from him.
"Sorry" I mumble, sitting up and grabbing my phone to check the time. 10:27 am the clock states.
"Its all good ma, I enjoyed that" he says, climbing out of bed.

postmalone has posted a photo

postmalone

liked by posts

liked by posts.bentley and 1.6m others

thank you for the amazing show last night ❤

posts.bentley - bruh ily
marie_nelly - come to denmark plz😭
noah.pieter - ur music fire
stoneys_lie - the show was amazing i cant believe i was there💕😍😭

Its fucking crazy how successful austin has become, i remember in high school he was a fucking goofball and had a full on mustache and shit. He still is that way and I love it.

me
bruh come to *insert peeps address here* around four or so idk bruh.

posty
finally

me
shut up haha

"My friend is coming over around four or so if thats okay" I say, putting my phone in my lap.
"Yeah thats fine" he says, walking into the bathroom. I walk downstairs and into the living room. Tracy is sitting on the couch smoking a blunt. "Yo you got any cereal" I ask, searching through the cabinets. "Chill girl, gus ate the last of it yesterday" "of course he did" I say, walking over and sitting on the couch.

"Where the fuck did hope-" I hear Gus say as he turns the corner into the living room.
"Oh there you are" he says, walking over and joining me and Tracy.
"Why you so worried bruh, shes not allowed to leave your side or some shit?" Tracy says, then placing the blunt on his lips, inhaling.

"Dude shut up" gus says, putting his hand out for tracy to pass the blunt.
"Just cause im smokin dosent mean i gotta share damn, you got plently go get that shit"
I laugh at tracys response and notice the tv was on. It was just commercials for now, nothing interesting.
"Yall meann" gus says, crossing his arms and watching the tv.
"Oh fuck you" I say laughing, looking around the room for a moment.

Suddenly I hear the door bell ring over and over again. I look at the boys to see if one of them are going to open the door, they look at me.
"I'm the guest c'mon" i say as I get up to answer.
"Bruh chill with that door bell" i say as i open the door.
"Hey bitch" i hear a familiar voice say.
"Post what the fuck youre hella early"
"Oh did I interrupt your making out session?" He asks
"Shut the fuck up" i say as I allow him in.
"So wheres this guy you talkin about" he says. I lead him to the living room.

"Peep? Tracy? No fucking way" I hear post say behind me.
"What the fuck you doin here" Tracy says.
"Which one of yall the boy she fucking with"
"Not me, I wish" i hear Tracy say.
Gus gives him the death glare.
"AH MY MAN!" post says, walking over to gus and doing some hand shake thing boys do.

"Wait wait wait what..yall know each other?!" i standing there, hella confused.
"Yeah this fucker got me hella drunk at a party" post says, implying gus.
"Of course he did" I say, taking a seat next to Gus.
"we were best buds untill he left us for the famous life" Tracy says, laughing.
"Y'all fuckin rude" Post says and sits on the opposite side of gus.