Chapter 1: The New Member

The World conference meeting is now starting. The meeting was very chaotic , there were shouting , debating and playing some reckless games. Germany had enough and when he almost shouted at the other countries they heard a knock at the door.

The meeting room doors open and there stands a man and they all went quiet as the man silently went inside the room but he remained standing by the door way. Little did they know there was someone behind him. Then one of them spoke up.

"Papa ASEAN , What are you doing here?" Myanmar asked making the others look at him. ASEAN moved aside to reveal a beautiful woman with light brown skin , golden brown eyes , smooth wavy hair that reaches near her buttocks and the color of her hair is black but when the sun hits her hair it will seem brown and with three sampaguitas on her hair.

(This is what she is wearing because i can't describe it.)

The other countries looks at the girl in 'aww' and some widen their eyes for how beautiful the girl looks and as for the female countries they widen their eyes also with the same reason and thinks how cute/beautiful the girl looks

"Everyone , this is your new member , The Philippines!" Asean anounced to the other countries as they just stare at the both of them. Philippines began to tense a little bit from the stares the other nations are giving her but she gather all her courage to introduce herself to them as she breaths in and out.

"Hello! My human name is Maria Clara Antonia Reyes and i'm the personification of the Philippines!" Philippines said giving them her sweet and natural smile to them as some starts to blush at her smile. Then suddenly some nations stands up and it was China , Spain and America.

"Ma-i!!! You're back!!!"
"Babe~!!!"
"Maria~!!!"
The three nations said at sync as they pounce towards her as Philippines sweatdropped but then she was suddenly been grabbed by her shoulders and moved her away before the three nations could tackle her. The three nations landed on each other with China at the top , Spain at the middle and America at the bottom of the three.

Philippines turned around to see who moved her or like saved her and it was Hungary. Philippines thanked her as Hungary smiles sweetly at the cutie infront of her.

"It's no big deal and besides , i don't want those idiots suffocating you." Hungary said and glares at the three nations.

"Can you two get off of me!?" America exclaimed struggling to get out of them as China gets off of Spain and Spain gets off of America as he starts to catch his breathe.

"You should wait after the meeting is done so you guys could have your reunion , is that clear?" Germany said as everyone settled down and ASEAN left them as Hungary leads Philippines to a vacant seat as Hungary sat at Philippines right and on her left is Taiwan as she gave her a genuine smile as Philippines can't help but smile back at her as the meeting continues about some of each nation's people starts to dissappear.