Chapter 7: Help

~With England~

"Is there something wrong?" England's soldier said as the soldier saw that England was spacing out.

"Y-yeah , i'm fine... just keep looking for any signs on where Philippines might be." England ordered his men as they nods their heads and went back to work.

~With Philippines~

Maria , Lucas and Rachel talked and talked and they got to know each other. Then they were called by their leader as they said their goodbye's and she was alone.

"I wonder how long i would be here for?" Maria asked herself as she sits down as she hugs her knees and looks down at the ground sighting.

~With Rachel~

"You summoned us?" Rachel and Lucas asked at the same time as they enter the throne room as they politely greeted them before asking. The one sitting in the Red throne stood up and went to Rachel.

"We are keeping you incharge to keepn an eye on the prisoner." The girl said. The girl in Red was having her hair in a pony tail as her hair color is red and she has blue ocean eyes as her skin is white and her smile is bright and sweet.

"Can we trust you with that?" Jhon said as he stands up from his Blue throne as he looks at Rachel seriously as Rachel's expression remain the same. Rachel nods her head and with that response they trusted her since she was the assistant of Jessy for 8 years and contains knowledge and she is also a cautious girl.

"As for you , Lucas..." Jhon said going down the stairs towards Lucas as he stops infront of him. "I want you to assist Rachel of this , okay?" Lucas nods as a smile form in his face as Jhon nods his head.

"But... why are you making us incharge?" Lucas asked as the 8 supreme members looks at him.

"We are going to do some business and that is all you need to know." Jessy replied as they walk out the throne room and as Rachel also walked out quietly as Lucas chases after her.

Rachel went to her room as Lucas went to his room. Lucas keeps on pacing in his room as he was thinking of a plan to help Maria escape. He had an idea and goes to his drawer and takes out a paper and a pen as he writes something on it and when he finished writing something he slid it through Rachel's door and went to the dock.

He started to change into his comfortable clothes for his journey and when he finishes changing he went out and he goes to the dock. He keeps on peeking through corners to corners and there were no guards. He then reached the door outside the castle to reveal a village and the people here are rebels. He started to run to the dock and rides on the boat that he owns. He started the engine and sails to the direction towards New Zealand.

~With Australia~

Australia and Portugal are in New Zealand trying to track where Jessy is. They heard a knock at the door as New Zealand let that person in. The person was one of New Zealand's men soldier.

"I have news to tell , Sir!" He said while panting hard as the three nations looks at him.

"Go ahead." New Zealand said as the man straighten up and wipes his sweat.

"There is an intruder and it seems that he is alone." The man said as the three nations looks at him as suspicion to the intruder appeared.

The three nations went to where the intruder arrive with some men behind them. They stopped on their tracks and saw a teenage boy getting off his boat and is taking out his things. Australia ran towards the boy as Portugal tried to stop Australia but he acted late. Australia stopped running when he was now infront of the boy as the two looks at each other.