Chapter 6: Find Her!!!!!

The countries arrive at the Philippines and starts to head to Piri's(Philippines) home and when they arrive at the doorstep , Romania knocked on the door as the door opens and was not glad seeing Jessy had opened it. Jessy gave them a big smile as she let's them in and when the female countries enters her fake smile is on her face.

When they all went inside the house haven't change much. Jessy stood there with a ton of make up and she is wearing a crop top and some shorty short shorts. Jessy took the keys from Piri's home last night because she ordered one of her men to get it from Piri as the man obeys.

Jessy walked into the kitchen to make some snacks and if Turkey didn't see what she puts in her cookies they would start to get sick because she poured in some poweders from the pouch that said love poweder that is similar to love potion and another plate was powedered with green poweder and the pouch said poison. Her eyes widen as she goes to tell the others what's Jessy is doing.

Jessy walks to them carrying two plates of cookies and sets them down in the table.

"Okay , here are your cookies , the left one are for the boys and the right one is for the boys." Jessy said pointing at the cookies in a plate as the other countries hides their suspiciousness away and looks at the cookies and back at Jessy.

"Sorry but we were thinking that we could visit Piri today and right now." Switzerland said as they all nod and Jessy once again faked a worried expression.

"The doctor.. said that... we cannot see her because of something going on with her." Jessy lied again as she looks down and smirks. The countries looks down.

"Okay then. Shall we go and look around the place?" Romano asked them as they all know what he's trying to do except for Jessy.

"Can i come?" Jessy asked excitedly as the others looks at her and agreed to let her come.

She went with N. Korea , England and Japan. As the others gave them apologetic faces as they all went along. Since they have Jessy they would just look around and let the others ask some people where Piri is.

~In the Evil Empires domain~

Rachel was walking down the hall as she felt someone is going to jump onto her and she quickly avoided it. It was boy and he was now face planted on the white floor. Rachel lools at him with her cold gaze as tge boy looked at him smiling like an idiot at her.

"Hello there beautiful!" The boy said as he stands up and dusted himself off.

"What do you want , Lucas?" Rachel asked annoyed to the White skin , brown haired boy and with green eyes that is now known as Lucas.

"I want your help to free tge prisoner~!" Lucas said quietly so that no one could hear him say that as Rachel expression keeps it's coldness. Rachel sights as she crosses her arms.

"No and please act as an adult because your acting like a 5 years old brat and your already 15 years old." Rachel said to him as she starts to walk away. Lucas pouts at her and thinks of something to help the prisoner escape. Lucas went to the cell to see the girl awake.

He comes closer to the girl as the girl noticed him and was now confused and a little scared

"W-where am i?" Piri asked confused as she looks around the place and looks at the boy as boy stood there and come closer at the cell.

"Your in the home of the people that dissappeared from other countries and you've been captured so that they could make you suffer and i don't know why?" Lucas said to the girl in the cell as her eyes widen.

"S-so the people... here are... evil?" Piri asked as Lucas nods his head and Piri widen her eyes.

"But... why are you helping me?" Piri asked as she was fiddling his fingers as the boy looked at her.