Chapter 3: True Friend

The other countries went to Philippines home after finishing packing up their things to go home. They rest at Philippines house waiting for their ride to arrive.

Minutes of waiting , chatting and eating their ride finally arrived and they all went home. Philippines sat down at her sofa and starts to drift off to sleep.

~Time skip~
~In Russia~

"I'm home!" Russia said as he enters his house with his aura of his that said run away. When he enters the house , he was so happy to spend time with Philippines at her home. He feels so fresh when he was swimming in the water.

A door from the second floor of their house opens and a woman with the same aura as him but more deadlier than his aura.

"Welcome home , Big brother~!!!" The woman said with an scary smile on her face as he lovingly hug her brother as Russia sweatdropped.

"Ah! Belarus! How have you been , da?" Russia said trying not to make any suffocating noises from the tight hug he was recieving from his little sister.

"I'm doing great and Big brother?" Belarus let's go of Russia and looks at him as Russia looks at her confused.

"Did you get close with another girl?" Belarus asked as her demonic aura starts to get more and more deadlier by the second pass. Russia starts to sweat a lot.

"I got to go. Bye little sister!" Russia said rushing towards his room as he shuts his door close while panting as he catches his breathe. While with Belarus downstairs , her aura keeps on sending bad and threatening vibes that would talk to her or even just to get close to her will send you towards hell's gate.

Belarus goes to her room and gently shuts the door with a scary and creepy smile on her face as she slowly closes her bedroom's door. She walks towards a wall as her smile still on her face. The wall was covered by a curtain and when he moved aside the curtains there you could see the pictures of the girls that lived in Russia not all of the girls in Russia got their picture been stolen by her.

The pictures of girls in her wall are the girls that is in love with her brother and close to him. She even got a photo of the other countries but some of the photo's been crossed out with a red marker but none of the female countries were crossed out. She needs some more info about the female countries that are having meeting in the world conference so she decided to go with her brother to his next meeting with them.

But in the wall , Philippines photo wasn't there. Let's see what will Philippines reaction will be and how will they interact.

Belarus smirks as she was excited to 'meet' the female countries at the meeting. While with the female countries they felt a shiver running down their spine and got a feeling something interesting might happen.

~Time skip 3 days later~

Belarus keeps on convincing his brother to make her come with her in his meeting with the other countries but as Russia keeps on refusing because he thinks she will scare away Philippines and even though Belarus is Russia's sister he keeps on refusing.

Russia gave up on refusing her sister to not come and there is nothing he can do anymore. Russia and Belarus went inside their private plain to the conference building at America's country. When Belarus was little she fell in love with her brother , Russia and will murder the people or threaten those people that would get close to him , bully him or even talk to him. Belarus is a yandere if you want to put it that way.

They arrive at their hotel both of them with different rooms. They get ready to go to the meeting and they ride a cab.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. You can look around the place , da?" Russia said as he walks off to go to the bathroom after Belarus nods at him. Russia found the bathroom and he went inside not knowing that his sister was spying on him. Now that Belarus was sure that his brother was in the bathroom , he will now try to look around the conference building.