Chapter 8: Taking Action

~The next day~

Jessy went to the dungeon and unlocks Maria's cell as she immediately kicks her. Maria coughed and holds her stomach on where Jessy had kicked her.

"This your fault!!! The nations wouldn't have hated me if you weren't born you b*tch!!!" Jessy hissed at her and kicked her on her side as Maria's back hit the wall.

Jessy came to her and choked her as Maria struggles to escape. The dungeon doors open and Jhon and Rachel came inside. Rachel looks at Jessy and Maria and her eyes widen a bit but no one noticed.

"Jessy! That is enough!" Jhon said as he narrows his eyes looking a little angry at her as Jessy let's her go. Maria coughed and breaths heavily. Jhon and Jessy steps outside to talk and Rachel and Maria was left alone.

"Here." Rachel said holding a bag with some food and water as Rachel looks the other way. Maria smiles at her and thanked her then Rachel faces her and this time with a sad expression.

Rachel sat down infront of Maria inside the cell as she starts to feed Maria with food.

"Oh! You don't have to do that!" Maria said stopping Rachel from feeding her as Rachel raise one of her brow.

"Don't worry , i'm sure your arm is hurting." Rachel said making a sad face as she points at her wound on her right arm.

"Oh! This..? This is nothing-!" Maria was cut off because Rachel shoved a spoon full of meat and rice as Maria starts to poutingly chew the food , Rachel giggled lowly at this.

"I never would have thought you'd be this adorable and beautiful when your being happy." Maria said as she smiles at her and Rachel blushed a little on Maria's comment and starts to feed her playfully.

Rachel and Maria got along well and Rachel even showed some emotion and they even laugh with each other. That ended when the dungeon doors open and Jhon comes in as he motioned Rachel to leave. Rachel left as her poker face is on play. Jhon looks at her and smiles.

"Hello , my name is Jhon and i'm 20 years old." Jhon softly said as Maria looks at him and she feels something off about him.

"What do you want?" Maria asked being aware of the boy infront of him , Jhon smiles and nods his head.

"Let's cut off to the chase." Jhon said as Maria was confused what's he talking about. "I want you to be my fiance." Jhon stated as Maria's eyes widen as she froze.

"Wha- no!" Maria denied as Jhon looks a little irritated.

"Listen here , if you agree to be my fiance , i'm going to free you from this place and if you don't then you'll be staying here forever." Jhon threatened as Maria looked at him.

"I will never marry you!" Maria said as she looks away from him as Jhon's expression became angry.

"Listen here! You have no choice than be my wife , you got that!?!?" Jhon exclaimed angrily as Maria keeps on refusing him.

~with the other countries~

They finally gathered small amount of men with them from every country present. They got their weapons and things for war. They all board inside their own ships and starts to sail towards the Evil Empire's castle. Lucas is with Japan in his ship. All of the nations are wearing earphones to talk to each other.

"I think i should go inside first to tell you what's going on." Lucas said as he presses the button on his earphones as the other nations listens to him and agrees.

"But , Japan will come with you in disguise." Germany said as Lucas looks confused. Japan came standing beside him wearing a armor that the Evil Empire's guards are wearing. They nods at each other signalling their ready.