Chapter 5: Temporary Representative

When Philippines opened the door their stood Davao with some durians. Philippines let him go inside the house with her bright smile.

"Here you go , Maria!" Davao said as he sets down the durians on Philippines dining table as Philippines thanked him for the durians as Davao stayed for awhile at her place and 30 minutes later , Davao went home.

Philippines was cleaning outside then the bushes starts to shake near where she was cleaning and then the person behind the bush leaps at her and it was.... Camiguin.

"Camiguin! Stop scaring me like that!" Maria said to Camiguin as Camiguin giggles at Philippines pouting face.

"Sorry , sorry about that , ate Maria!" Camiguin said as she fixes her clothes.

"What brings you here?" Philippines asked as Camiguin looks at her then thinks about what she's doing here again.

"I was just going to visit Davao!" Camiguin said happily as Philippines smiles at her.

"He was just here 7 minutes ago." Philippines said as they start to chatter to each other and sometimes laugh at what they were saying to each other then Camiguin looks at the time and freaks out as she hurries to visit Davao as Philippines laugh a little at her as she starts to proceed cleaning.

When she finished cleaning , she was about to enter her house when something hard hits her in the back of her head as she blacks out. The men that knocked her out starts to carry her to their boats while looking around if people saw them or not. Little did they know that someone saw them.

The men then arrives at the Evil Empire's home and they carry Philippines inside as she was still unconsious. They then put her in a cold , dark and gloomy cell that the bed sheet was looking destroyed and nothing else left in there. One of the men that kidnapped her reported to the 8 leaders or they call them the 8 Supremes that they have captured the personification of rhe Philippines.

Some of the supreme 8 are amused at this as some was looking satisfied at their work. The one seated at a Blue throne was so eagerly excited to meet her and his name is Jhon Cally.

Jhon Cally has brown dark hair with brown eyes , he is the third smartes one in the 8 supremes and the most well-mannered one but also is a horny and perverted guy , He wears a tuxedo and a watch.

He was stop from seeing her and saw who stopped him and it was Ashley Mossilia and she is the one sitting on the White throne. Ashley got blonde hair , white skin , wearing a blue dress that is below the knee and the design is snow flakes around her dress , she wears white heels but only a two inch one and she got baby blue eyes. She is the first smartes out of all of them and is very polite and approachable.

"You can see her later , you perv!" Ashley said as she playfully smile at her friend then the two of them went back to their thrones. Jessy said to them about her plan on Philippines as they all listened carefully and in the end they proceeded with their plan but some of them doesn't want to get involve in this.

Jessy walks to where they hold they're prisoners in and she saw the girl unconsious in the matress. She called for a maid or butler and a boy with white skin , brown hair , green eyes and a cute face.

"Can i get you something?" The boy asked Jessy.

"I want you to get these things for me." Jessy ordered as she gave him a list of the things she needs. The boy glanced at the girl in the cell and widen her eyes at the girl. He quickly looks at Jessy again and nods at her leave to get the things she needs. Jessy left the cell as she smirks and heads to her room.

Jessy wears the clothing of a Filipino the Baro't saya with the color of black and wears a ton of make-up on.

"RACHEL!!!!" Jessy called her assisstance name as Rachel knocks at her door waiting for permission to come in as Jessy let's her in.