Season 2 Episode 4

The story so far
Max ran away because he wanted to make things right with Drew. Norman allowed Drew to stay at the family home for several days. May was able to make up with Max and their bond grew even stronger. May felt a lot better considering that the play she was starring in and her vacation to Hoenn got canceled due to a snow storm.

The episode starts NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The week following Max's runaway was uneventful. Drew made an excellent impression on May's family so far.  He helped out with the chores, tutored May, and taught Max how to catch a Pokemon for the first time.

We now join Drew on Monday morning as he is waking up in the guest bedroom.

Drew: Man, what a night. Well, I better get ready.

Drew walked out to take a shower when May appeared out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and a towel over her hair.

May: Oh, good morning Drew.

Drew: Good morning May. How's my precious sunshine?

May: *blushes* Good. *Giggles*

Drew: Anyways, I'm going to take a shower and I'll be at breakfast soon.

May: Ok, I'll be in my room getting dressed.

Drew: Alright.

Drew went into the shower and cleansed himself thoroughly. As soon as he finished he got dressed and met May at the kitchen a few minutes later. May was squeaky clean, cleaner than a car that had just got out of the car-wash. She stood wearing a white button-down dress shirt, dark blue jeans, a red long sleeve button-down cardigan, and a casual dark maroon colored pearl necklace.

Norman: Well, look who just woke up!

May: Morning Dad. Morning Mom. Morning Max.

Caroline: Good morning, dear. I'm making french toast today.

Drew: If that's the case, I recommend you put vanilla extract in the french toast dip for extra flavor.

Caroline: Alright, I'll do that.

Caroline took Drew's suggestion and finished making French Toast, Eggs cooked over easy and bacon.  When the meal was done everyone started eating.

Norman: Wow, great french toast hon.

May: Yeah, this is delicious.

Caroline: Well, I got Drew to thank for that. I would never have thought of it otherwise.

May: That was a great idea Drew. You should be professional chef one day.

Drew: Well, I like to be creative with my cooking. And I already have a career in mind.

Caroline: What career would that be?

Drew: A doctor. I'll tell you the story another time, but that inspired me to help people.

Caroline: I'm looking forward to it.

Drew: You should. and Max, why are you still in your pajamas?

Max: My school let out for Christmas break early so I can stay in my PJ's all day!

Drew: Makes sense. Well, We'd better go. Come on May.

May: Alright. See you guys later.

Norman: Have fun at school!

Drew and May linked arms and walked to school safely and carefully. Meanwhile, Everyone else was finding the icy roads and trails extremely bothersome. James hates that for it means he can't walk or bike to school! But let's face it, James hates the winter because it's super cold. He makes sure to let everyone know it and enjoys hot chocolate, hot tubs and warm showers.