Season 2 Recap

May and Dawn were going to surprise the gang by participating in the Christmas play, but unfortunately that and  all flights too and from Kalos got canceled due to an upcoming snowstorm. The two got depressed so Drew and Paul decided to cheer them up. Drew's outing with May ended up getting May in trouble. May was punished by not being allowed to have friends over, so Dawn was able to convince Norman to give Drew a chance by having him stay at May's house for a few day's.

This was followed by Max's runaway to Drew's house. Drew was able to move in and made a great first impression. However, This was followed up by Ash's expulsion due to him cheating on his test. James was devastated by this and decided that Ash deserves another chance.

This was followed by a surprise reunion with Shauna, an old friend from Prof. Sycamore's Summer camp during the winter band concert. Ash eventually was allowed to participate in the Luminous High Christmas Gift Exchange and everyone got their gifts.

Max had suddenly taken ill and May, James and Drew ran to get medicine for him, but got scraped by the hail. Everyone then gathers for Christmas dinner and wished each other a very Merry Christmas.